Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

oh oh list is getting chatty...

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy crap, guys are having conversations, no bashing or getting out of hand yet someone feels the need to post that up????  Holy shit what is wrong with a little friendly conversation...oh well, we can talk away here ifn ya want to.

:beerchug:

Posted

I just saw that too. WTF?

Who do you suppose he is refering to as not "including" a signature?

Could it be that trouble maker 84KF.?

I hate that dude. All he does is give tech advise and provide FAA references.

Totally un-called for.

Of course, something like this isn't CONSIDERED "chatty".....

Jim,

How do you drive them? I mean, what electrical signal do you

supply and how do you control it?

Thanks,

Guy Buchanan

steve

Posted

Well I would say he is directing that at several guys...Dave refuses to put the sig up to... you know what really kills me is his line of thinking.  First he says something along the lines of ..We want you to put your name and location etc. as a signature to help make the list a more friendly, personable place... then you get  :nutkick: for trying to talk and be friendly...  MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND...

:beerchug:

Posted

Maybe poor Guy was a hall monitor in highschool and got shoved into a locker a few to many times.  :lam:

When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life."

Geoffrey F. Abert'>"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large.

When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life."

Geoffrey F. Abert

"I'm slowly becoming a convert to the principle that you can't motivate people to do things, you can only demotivate them.

The primary job of the manager is not to empower but to remove obstacles."

--  Scott Adams

"Watch out for the fellow who talks about putting things in order! Putting things in order always means getting other people under your control."

--  Barbara De Angelis

Posted

oh oh ... a flying philosopher...  shut up and go to your room. :lol:

:banned2:

Posted

But.... But.....   Awwwwwwww,    ok.     (door slam !!)

:soapbox:

Posted

quote="occom"]Almost right on time, wasn't it this time last year  that somebody threw a hissy fit with his "open letter" that ended in creation of  a separate list?  

Dave Goddard- Mod IV 1050/582

do not archive

---

I wonder if he was eating lead paint chips as a kid?

I sooooooo wanted to post over there but figured what I was gonna say would get me banned permanently..

So, whos plane is in his signature?  his or Noels?  Or is it one hell of a coincidence that they both have the same floats, cowl, and single float landing/takeoff technique at the same lake, same course same altitude?

I just dont think some people "get" it.  The ENTIRE purpose of a forum is to exchange information.  If they say that you can start a thread, but only reply to it in PM's or offline emails then what f$%^kn good is the forum.  Hell I can save myself the trouble and just email 3 of my buddies and tell them I just got back from a killer flight... I find that most people want to share good experiences.  I really do enjoy reading about others flights and the exhilaration they get from flying.  But when I post up a story, get 50 people to look at it, and not one online reply it makes you feel like your story, idea etc. is not worth a shit (and some of them aren't :lol: ).

Sooo for those of you who like to dress up with high water pants and use a pocket protector why dont you try a little :beerchug: lighten up and let others enjoy this hobby life blood we spend most waking moment thinking about.

:soapbox:

:beerchug: < this makes it all good