Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LSA issue is back...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone "there" is going to pop a blood vessel....

This could be fun...if they don't block my IP from replying to Matronics sent e-mail postings.

I've been told I don't work and play well with others..... Where do they get that from??  :banghead:  :hammerhead::shitfan::lam::nutkick:

;D

Posted

Damn Steve i thought i would already be banned but i guess the tolerance level is up these days im gonna have to try harder . lol  :siterocks:

Posted

:withstupid:

I dont want to start an us against them, but holy shit.... not only is it the blind leading the blind, the sun ofa guns want to tell each other neither one is blind even when they are tripping over each others canes.

Steve at least you can feel a bit vindicated by Pauls statement, and I must commend Paul for stepping up.  Takes a real man to admit when he was wrong, especially in that crowd.

I just cant see why someone who was a ditch digger or taxi driver all his life would want to argue the friggin FAA shit with someone who is a "proffesional" that deals with the regs every day?  Just to go one step further, I do beleive you had to pass a written test to show

1 your competence and

2 your powers of comprehension

I take these same tests but on a different subject matter, however, being able to interpret what you read is all that matters...

ok off my  :soapbox:

WHOO HOO, the ticker on the closed circuit is saying the winds actually dropped to 26 gusting 38.. I may be getting my fat ass outa here today after all

:beerchug: <4.5 hrs to crown and coke

Posted

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your (needed) support.

I will be replying to the issue  'over there' later this evening. I will be thanking Paul for his honest reply, and informing the others that, as of today, there is NO Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for changes to the existing text of the rule on the FAA Docket

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/rulemaking/recently_published/

That is the first step necessary and I personally do not expect it to happen... as it would change nothing.

The rule is fine like it is and the intention of the rule is to limit the inertia potential of the aircraft eligible for sportpilot use. That is dictated by their use of the "maximum take-off weight" rule and the formula that they decided would insure that said inertia remain low.

That "intention" is clearly written into the Rule. Only those who wish to ignore that valuable part of the written law are able to argue.  yada yada yada yada..............  :beerchug:

Thanks again.... I will keep it civil.

Steve

Posted

there are others sitting back right now going #$%#$^%$^&$#^^$%&^%& sumbitch he was right.... I need some salt and pepper to try and make this $%#$^%$ crow taste better..

I just heard the 737 come in... I'm outa here gents

:beerchug: <in under an hour

Posted

UPDATE: 16 or so hours later.....

Well, that went well.  Better than I expected anyway.