Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you are having password troubles

8 posts in this topic

Posted

if you are having troubles with your password and it wont reset, please email me akflyer_2000@yahoo.com and I can reset it for you.  I was just looking at the error log and I see alot of incorrect passwords showing up so I am hoping this has not been a major issue for you guys.

Posted

When I go to log-in my user name will pop up correct, but the password is not correct. I then just manually enter the correct one and I'm 'on'.

I thought it was something stored in my 'puter but was (am) just to lazy to look for the 'fix'.

Each time I have to do that it takes about 5 seconds, but over the course of a month it might add up to a whole lot of minutes.

What sort of compensation plan do you have to reimburse me for this time?  :bartmoon:

Steve  :beerchug:

Posted

I will have to ask my attorney...  Based on the amount of time you have spent on the site so far, and using the formula posted by "others" as of now my bill is probably up to 13,500.00  The good news is the check is in the mail... the bad news is... the banker will laugh in your face when you try to cash it :lol:

:beerchug:

oh yeah.. did you notice the new emo I uploaded for ya :lol:    :brownoser:

Posted

I am new to this forum. I was assigned a long password. How do I change it?

Posted (edited)

ONLY Leni AkFlyer or Joey C5E can answer and help you. I had mine saved for the first 6 months, and finally decided to just stay logged in and just open it whenever I want to get active. I have long forgotten my login and password.

You can click on one of their names and a page will come up and you can send them a PM (Personal Message) and that might get their attention faster.

Glad to have you on the site.

EDMO

P.S. There is a post near the top of General Hanger that talks about password problems - I have not read it. Try going there.

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

I am new to this forum. I was assigned a long password. How do I change it?

PM Me the password you want to change it to and I can change it for you.  Or you can hit the forgot password button when you try to log in and it should take you through changing it, but it is easier if you just tell me what you want it changed to.

:BC:

Posted

Leni - You are still there - thought maybe you were in Hawaii and missing the good stuff and new members.

You don't really have to answer this.

EDMO

Posted

On the top right side of the page click on your name.

Click on My Settings

Click on Email and Password

You should be able to change your Password

Within that menu is where you can put your location in and set up your little Avatar picture as well.

If that doesn't work John email me and I'll take care of it. I have Admin rights as well and I'm not as busy as Leni at the moment.