Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kenai Air Fair

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

The 12th anual Kenai Airfair and poker run is June 9th. Pancake breakfast at the Soldotna Airport, poker run then lunch at Kenai. Any of you guys planning on going? I am off work then so I will be there this year again.

:BC:

Posted (edited)

Leni, glad it is going to match up to your schedule. Jack and I are planning to come. I was also going to try to make it to the Valdeze fly in this year but am leaving this Sat for a week class in Vicksburg, MS and will stop by the home place in Oregon for a week on the way back so will be gone during Valdeze. Hopefully will get another turkey hunt in while in OR though. :biggun:

Edited by SuberAvid

Posted

Leni,

I lost track of where you posted your schedule of when you are at home base through the summer. Can you post it again or point me to it?

Posted

Leni,

I lost track of where you posted your schedule of when you are at home base through the summer. Can you post it again or point me to it?

Once again, the schedule is ever changing :lol: Shut downs at work are going to claim a major part of my summer it looks like. As it sits now, I will get home the evening of 5-29 and return to work 6-12. Back home 6-26 through 7-10. After that, it is anyones guess what I will be working hammerhead.gif

Posted

Leni,

Are you going to be at the Soldotna breakfast? Jack and I are planning to fly down if the weather permits.

Posted

Just got back from a week n a half at the lodge. I will probly drive over for the breakfast, but I am still on floats so I wont be flying in.

Posted

Leni,

Are they going to have the Kenia/Soldotna Air Fair this year?  Do you know the date and are you going to be there?  Jack and I are looking forward to it again.

Posted

The date for 2013 is June 8th... Handy because I don't get in from the slope till June 11th.. Looks like I will be missing it this year.. Kick Jack in the butt, its about time he flew his own plane down there!  :lol: