Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ED IN MO - OOS

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry to say - i will be OOS for 6 months - torn rot5ary cuff and muscle in right shoulder while bending stainless sheet.

will watch - cant type left handed. SURGERY COMING!~

GOOD FLYING,

ED IN MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Ed - Sorry to hear of that. All my best for a speedy recovery for you.

Posted

Ed, We're going to miss your posts and the perpective you bring. I'll bet you recover faster than you think so you can get back to work on your bird (and back online).

-- Paul S

Posted

Hope the surgery works out for you. Get well fast and back on line. Russ. N844RS

Posted

Ed - you have our sympathies, it's tough to be sidelined for any length of time when you are itching' to get on with something. But listen to the doc and don't push your recovery too hard, you'll be good as new before you know it. I'm guessing you could join back in the forum fun a lot quicker than you think. I still hunt and peck a keyboard so slow I don't know if losing one hand would even make much of a difference, just make my posts a lot shorter lol. In any event, best wishes and see you soon!

Posted

Ed, sorry to hear about you tearing things up and hope the surgery and recovery go well and quickly. You might become pretty good at one hand typing; left hand to boot. Might be good practice for flying left hand stick like the Avid/KF. Get well fast!