Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site offline or unavailable

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys,

I just got an email from the server and it seems we get the honor of being the highest traffic on thier server. This being said, they just told me that they MAY have to limit the site during peak traffic times. I am working to find another dedicated server to keep this place up and running at full speed 24/7, but please bear with me if you try getting on the site and it gives you an error. I have 7 days to get this resolved and it should be a seamless transition to a new server, but there may be a small time frame that the site is down while it is being transfered.

A HUGE thanks goes out to everyone who has posted up here and gotten involved to make this site what it is. I hope we continue to grow the site and bring more people into our little corner of the unmoderated world where I dont take advertisers so we can be open and honest with manufactures and various products they sell.

:BC::BC:

Posted

Just replying to add to the traffic stats ...

GO AVID FLYERS GO!!!!

Posted

The new server should be taking over in the next day or so.. Nothing like having to eat an extra 80 bucks a month thanks to the FN bots crawling the site...

:BC:

Posted

Seems to be some issues with the new server, but I think we have it resolved now. Damn growing pains!! I am in and out of touch with civilization for the next few days on a remote job :news: Hopefully the site will stay running this time while I am offline :snack:

:BC: