Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 plane T-6 formation practice

4 posts in this topic

Posted

1 minute, 30 sec.

T6 3.wmv

Posted

damnit man... nice way to spend the day!... now go learn how to land your kitfox :lol:

Nice vids Steve keep em coming!  I should have a bit of KF vids edited and ready next week.  Right now my airplane progress has been hampered due to getting the snowmachines out and ready to ride for the year.. should start on the plane again tomorrow.

Posted

Leni,

Learn to land??  That's why I like the back seat in the T-6. Back there.., well..."it's not my department".

I have a lot of good home video stuff on DVD's The problem is finding a good FREE converter program so I can use the Windows Movie Maker program.  What I've used so far will only work for the first 10 minutes of whatever DVD I want to take the video from.

Next I want to show some shots taken while sitting facing aft, with the canapy open. But they are to far into the DVD for the converter I'm using so far.

Posted

I can hook you up with pinnacle Studio if you want it.  I think I have versions 8-11.  Pretty damn easy software that will do some really cool effects if you take the time to learn it.