Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Biggest Dumb Stunt Ever

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This Nov 6, 2012; Be sure to vote! Vote for Aviation, vote to keep your Freedom, your individual Rights, your Arms, your Religion, more of your own Money, individual Responsibility, real Energy Production and real Jobs.:flag:

And for someone who doesn't consider the killing of our fellow Americans and Military men and women as something "less than optimal" and just a "bump in the road".

Edited by SuberAvid

Posted

I couldn't agree more Randy!

:BC:

Posted (edited)

Hear hear!!

Especially if you are in a "swing" state, like I am. Your vote is even more needed.

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted (edited)

This Nov 6, 2012; Be sure to vote! Vote for Aviation, vote to keep your Freedom, your individual Rights, your Arms, your Religion, more of your own Money, individual Responsibility, real Energy Production and real Jobs.:flag:

And for someone who doesn't consider the killing of our fellow Americans and Military men and women as something "less than optimal" and just a "bump in the road".

I realize that the draft has ended - but I am "Old School of Thought" - I believe that one of the qualifications for a person to be the leader of a country should be "fulfilling military obliglations" - or at least going thru basic training and a year of military service. That alone does not make a good leader, but it sure might help!

Dont blame me if that wimp gets re-elected! And what do you call a person who steals money from my Medicare and the U.S. (OUR) Treasury?

ED in MO (Army - Air Force - Coast Guard, time donated)

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

I suppose I should have not opened this thread as I don't need to go all political this early in my day, but,,,,

I'm there with you. I know this country is on the wrong track and needs to change directions. The choice is clear.

Then there's Benghazigate. The lies, the cover up. I am just sick over what happened over there. Where was the greatest/most powerful contry/military in the world? "We have those things called aircraft carriers that we can land planes on". Two American heors faught to their dying breath and the most powerful militayry could not (was not allowed to) come to their rescue. Someone needs to be held responsible.

Come Tuesday night, Wednesday moring, we'll see how blind or in the know US citisens (hopefully) are in this country.

Posted (edited)

I suppose I should have not opened this thread as I don't need to go all political this early in my day, but,,,,

I'm there with you. I know this country is on the wrong track and needs to change directions. The choice is clear.

Then there's Benghazigate. The lies, the cover up. I am just sick over what happened over there. Where was the greatest/most powerful contry/military in the world? "We have those things called aircraft carriers that we can land planes on". Two American heors faught to their dying breath and the most powerful militayry could not (was not allowed to) come to their rescue. Someone needs to be held responsible.

Come Tuesday night, Wednesday moring, we'll see how blind or in the know US citisens (hopefully) are in this country.

Unfortunately, too many are busy playing video games and watching cartoons, and MSNBC while waiting for their government checks and supplies to come to the door. And, FREE birth control pills?????????

FOX news and 2 Rebublican Senators are the only ones keeping up the pressure to find out the truth.

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Well, I voted for Love of Country this am. :biker2:

Posted

One woman wrote: "The people in Germany elected Hitler, and look what happened to them!"

I will say no more about STUPID CITIZENS LOOKING FOR A FREE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ED in MO

Posted

The price of ammo just went up... again. :-

Posted

The price of ammo just went up... again. :-

I have lots ..... I am amazed, disgusted and ashamed today. I pray the country can turn it around... The electoral college needs to go. Popular vote IS the majority of the people. We dont need any formulas to try and make it "fair".

:nc:

Posted

I'm still in a state of shock.

Posted (edited)

I'm still in a state of shock.

Never thought I would have to live in a bankrupt, communist country, but looks like that is where we are now!

Figured out what www stands for: Welfare, women and wimps!

ED in MO

P.S. YES, Christine - WE all know that any Alaskan Woman is tougher than a Washington D.C. Wimp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted (edited)

Rush said "It's hard to beat Santa....".

Now we are one very good bit closer to becoming a third world country....if things don't change. I guess I had better buy my prop before the company goes out of business. I pray things will change for the better too. My wife reminded me of the trials David went though before he was king. This is not over. I feel like something has to break. There are simply too many riders and not enough pulling the wagon now. I feel that if China tried to cash in they would be shooting themselves in the foot .....afterall the dollar stores and wallyworld would close the doors if not for that junk from over seas. I hear Australia is doing quit well.......their selling all their resources to China.

I say impeach him and his cabinet for leaving American soldiers fighting to save lives and got no response for any plea. That's just one big thing that chaps my tailwheel. Now that the EPA new regs have been set to apply in 2013 a lot of small shops and business' will have to close or face the fines....not sure how that will play out....not enough details. Think coal fired power plants being shut down....

Edited by Tree top pilot

Posted

I own a business and am sick of paying in all the quarterly taxes and all the other crap you have to pay so we can supply another welfare card to someone who has figured out the system.Not saying all are doing it but when its this easy to do many more are going to join the crowd.Really cant figure out WTF happened and how more than half of our Country doesnt care anymore.Just hope our States can keep the right people in there to fight for the locals. I may be F****D .Randy

Posted

I own a business and am sick of paying in all the quarterly taxes and all the other crap you have to pay so we can supply another welfare card to someone who has figured out the system.Not saying all are doing it but when its this easy to do many more are going to join the crowd.Really cant figure out WTF happened and how more than half of our Country doesnt care anymore.Just hope our States can keep the right people in there to fight for the locals. I may be F****D .Randy

They say "History repeats itsself" - He wanted to be like Lincoln - and Lincoln waged war on his countrymen, and killed 500,000 doing it - then you know what happened after Lincoln was reelected!

I have quit watching any news - until I hear that "history repeated itsself"!

Crime will skyrocket down here, as people starve.

ED in MO

Posted

I did my part for the country. biggun.gif Two tickets to the theater sent to the whitehouse. biker2.gifflag.gif

:BC: