Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Watch it boys, she found us!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Today is a sad sad day... the wife found my lil corner of the internet, yes, this forum has been discovered... to top it off, she is now a registered member, so from now on please do not post up the offers for cheap Asian hookers, or private dancers to help me ease the pain of my plane sitting out in the cold all alone... From now on, please send those offers to me in a PM :lmao::lol:

Just kidding babe, welcome aboard :french11: Time to get the :party: started

:BC:

Posted (edited)

Today is a sad sad day... the wife found my lil corner of the internet, yes, this forum has been discovered... to top it off, she is now a registered member, so from now on please do not post up the offers for cheap Asian hookers, or private dancers to help me ease the pain of my plane sitting out in the cold all alone... From now on, please send those offers to me in a PM :lmao::lol:

Just kidding babe, welcome aboard :french11: Time to get the :party: started

:lol: okay baby

By the way boys I'm not going to be a party pooper, it is more like I will join in with the fun. No matter how odd the subject, reply, or what ever else you guys can come up with I will be happy to join right in with you.

But please don't give the Asian hookers or the private dancers the house address .

But I'm happy to be on here and hopefully join in with all the fun!!

Sincerely Christine :BC:

Edited by akflyerswife

Posted

By the way boys I'm not going to be a party pooper, it is more like I will join in with the fun. No matter how odd the subject, reply, or what ever else you guys can come up with I will be happy to join right in with you.

But please don't give the Asian hookers or the private dancers the house address .

Welcome aboard Christine,

We are delighted that your hubby will have someone on here to tell the facts. He has already established himself as #1 BSer - Guess I may be #2.

The place for you to file your reports of his flying abilities is "Dumb stunts, etc."

Congrats, and hope you keep a close eye on the dude! Unfortunately, I am too old for the hookers - got all I can handle at home!

ED in MO

Posted

Welcome aboard Christine,

We are delighted that your hubby will have someone on here to tell the facts. He has already established himself as #1 BSer - Guess I may be #2.

The place for you to file your reports of his flying abilities is "Dumb stunts, etc."

Congrats, and hope you keep a close eye on the dude! Unfortunately, I am too old for the hookers - got all I can handle at home!

ED in MO

Hey now,

That is #1 SNAKE OIL SALESMAN! A coveted title won fair n square over on the matronix list :lol: Unfortunately, the stories I tell are true :lol:

Posted

Welcome Christine,glad your able to be among the brightest people on the planet, just ask us.Nice to see you enjoy our hobby and passion.Any input will be refreshing.Randy

Posted

Welcome Christine,glad your able to be among the brightest people on the planet, just ask us.Nice to see you enjoy our hobby and passion.Any input will be refreshing.Randy

I see most of her posts being in the hardcore section... dang girl could make a sailor blush sometimes! :lmao:

Posted

I see most of her posts being in the hardcore section... dang girl could make a sailor blush sometimes! :lmao:

Hey, Works for me.......

Posted

Hahaha thanks babe. I will keep my mouth PG for the most part, I'll be the good one of the two. :hammerhead:

Have a better day than me boys :party:

Posted

Nope. Don't believe it.

Got to be Leni's spit personality disorder kicking in again.

I think he's made this "wife" up. He obviously photo-shopped a beautiful girl with that creepy old guy to make that picture. Wimmin-folk don't talk like this.

:french11:

Posted

Nope. Don't believe it.

I think he's made this "wife" up. He obviously photo-shopped a beautiful girl with that creepy old guy to make that picture. Wimmin-folk don't talk like this.

:french11:

Lol well this is just me don't believe it come see me... :)

Posted

Nope. Don't believe it.

frech11.gif

:lol: Well if all goes according to plan... yeah fn right... we will be seeing ya at OSH next year. You can tell me how she talks after that :lmao:

Posted

Well first Christine, let me say welcome, congratulations and thank you for your willingness to join in with such unabashed enthusiasm! You have hooked a near legend, this #1Snakeoil Salesman, and I'm sure you will have ample opportunity in the coming months to reinforce or rebuke some of the rumors surrounding one of AK's more notorious reputations. For example, Leni always referred to himself as a "2-stroke" kinda guy. Not sure why he would want to broadcast that all over the Internet, but I figure you might be able to set the record straight.

Thanks, talk again soon! :beerchug:

Posted (edited)

Well first Christine, let me say welcome, congratulations and thank you for your willingness to join in with such unabashed enthusiasm! You have hooked a near legend, this #1Snakeoil Salesman, and I'm sure you will have ample opportunity in the coming months to reinforce or rebuke some of the rumors surrounding one of AK's more notorious reputations. For example, Leni always referred to himself as a "2-stroke" kinda guy. Not sure why he would want to broadcast that all over the Internet, but I figure you might be able to set the record straight.

Thanks, talk again soon! :beerchug:

:lol: While he may fly a 2-stroke air plane and he may ride a two stroke snow machine, I can assure you that he is not a "2-stroke" kinda guy. LOL

::BC::

Edited by akflyerswife

Posted

Hmm, surprised you can still hear him when he's way out on the couch like that. Maybe you should get him one of those new-fangled anti-snore mouth pieces. BTW, those cheesy little infomercial things don't work near as well as those ones with a big red rubber ball and black leather head straps. Don't worry, he'll do anythng for you. He loves you!

:)

Posted

Hmm, surprised you can still hear him when he's way out on the couch like that. Maybe you should get him one of those new-fangled anti-snore mouth pieces. BTW, those cheesy little infomercial things don't work near as well as those ones with a big red rubber ball and black leather head straps. Don't worry, he'll do anythng for you. He loves you!

smile.gif

hahahahaha... sorry Doug.. she is the one that wears the blind fold and cuffs not me lmao.gif She can tell you in a PM on the other.. I dont want to seem like I am bragging :lmao: She may be a little to exhausted to post right now though hahahahahahahahaha

BC.gif

Posted

hahahahaha... sorry Doug.. she is the one that wears the blind fold and cuffs not me lmao.gif She can tell you in a PM on the other.. I dont want to seem like I am bragging :lmao: She may be a little to exhausted to post right now though hahahahahahahahaha

BC.gif

Lol excuse me baby?? Just cause I don't use hand cuffs and I like to take rope and tie you down.. It make it easier :) lol Love you baby cakes

Posted

Just breaking some stones, I had faith in ya bro! Christine, you're A-OK in my book, girl's gotta have a sense of humor first and foremost. Although warm hands are a -very- close second! :lmao:

Posted

Just breaking some stones, I had faith in ya bro! Christine, you're A-OK in my book, girl's gotta have a sense of humor first and foremost. Although warm hands are a -very- close second! lmao.gif

Damn Doug, didnt your daddy teach you anything??? It is warm SMALL hands they need to have... makes your junk look bigger :lmao::lmao::lol:

Shit, she married me, she must have one hell of a sense of humor... just no sense :snack::lol:

In all reality, I could not have asked for a better one! Love you babe

Posted

Damn Doug, didnt your daddy teach you anything??? It is warm SMALL hands they need to have... makes your junk look bigger :lmao::lmao::lol:

Shit, she married me, she must have one hell of a sense of humor... just no sense :snack::lol:

In all reality, I could not have asked for a better one! Love you babe

Awe baby thank you, minus the no sense part........... lol But its all in good fun so :beerchug:

And honey I don't have small hands, and so does that mean you have really big "junk"?

:party:

Posted

Awe baby thank you, minus the no sense part........... lol But its all in good fun so beerchug.gif

And honey I don't have small hands, and so does that mean you have really big "junk"?

party.gif

Babe, I was trying to make Doug feel better... you just ruined it for him! :lmao: