Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Forum Problem

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else having problems with the forum. Looks like some form of attack.

Posted

I just got an email that there is an update I need to do. I will get on it when I get up to the room and on the laptop.

:BC:

Posted

I got redirected to another site and then it came to the forum just fine the second time I tried.

Posted

I have issues with internet explorer, but firefox is fine.. It may be something with the latest update to IE.. I will try and figure it out. Sorry Guys

:BC:

Posted

I've been having to hit my shortcut twice to get the the forum lately on my laptop. My iPhone shows none of this.

The first loading seems to be not completely loading the code or something. I will try to get a screen shot of the situation next time.

Posted

I'm also getting error messages on the first time I try and log in and my computer is saying there is a trojan virus

Posted

I'm have\ing all sorts of problems with site - Norton wont let me on - cant answer pm from Chris B. - sorry Chris.

I was referring to the spring-loaded aftermarket I saw on your Avid.

AKFLYER - Please send this message to Chris B. if you can.

site is really screwed up for some reason.

Going to wait until it works better before trying to post or send pm. Cant even open PM.

ED in MO

Posted

I'm have\ing all sorts of problems with site - Norton wont let me on - cant answer pm from Chris B. - sorry Chris.

Going to wait until it works better before trying to post or send pm. Cant even open PM.

ED in MO

Posted

ED in MO

Posted

Now, cant seem to post this - 4 tries and blank page!

ED in MO

Posted

I've been having to hit my shortcut twice to get the the forum lately on my laptop. My iPhone shows none of this.

The first loading seems to be not completely loading the code or something. I will try to get a screen shot of the situation next time.

Here is a screen shot of my particular situation:

post-36-13526173660104_thumb.jpg

Posted

:topicsucks:

I still have a problem accessing the site with Firefox on my Windows machines. Only way on is with phone or iPad using Safari. Im a bit loath to clear my cookies since I tend to forget my passwords! Anyone else ok now or is the site still infected?

Leni- here's a link to google's webmaster tools that includes a 'how-to' for removing malicious code, maybe helpful?

How to Clean Up a Hacked Site