Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

back on the project

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Well after not touching the plane for 8 months I finaly got my ass in gear and got back to work on it.  I only worked on it for the last day and a half I was home, but  I replaced 3 of the rib tails on the left wing and the cap strips.. two more and I will be ready for a little fiberglassing on the wing tip, making / fairing in the mount for the nav light then covering.  It is possible to get the bugger in the air in sometime next month.

Anyone else having fun in their fox or avid?

:beerchug:

Posted

No flying so far for the last 4 months.  I'm in the middle of rebuilding an old motor home, and the Kitfox needs some minor stuff done - replace Lexan on left door, redo the door latches on both doors, and some minor electrical changes in the cockpit.

John Hart

Wilburton, OK

Kitfox Model IV

N44CN

Posted

damnit, I wouldput the bad mouth on ya for not getting it done and flying, but I have been sidetracked myself... I got my blinders back on though and am ready to get'er done.

Where abouts in OK are you?  I just talked a buddy here at work that lives in OK into buys a fox.  He is on the phone making the deal as I am typing lol.

Posted

I'm in Wilburton, OK.  About 30 miles east of McAlester, OK 85 southwest of Ft. Smith, AR, 130 sout of Tulsa, OK.

John Hart

Kitfox Model IV

N44CN