Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Forum Problem News

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I still check in here (AFF) with my iPhone.

Can you (Leni or Joey) put any updates on the hack situation repairs here so that we know when it's safe to return with our Micro-trash computers?

Thanks.

Posted

I still check in here (AFF) with my iPhone.

Can you (Leni or Joey) put any updates on the hack situation repairs here so that we know when it's safe to return with our Micro-trash computers?

Thanks.

I just paid another 100 bucks to have them try and clean it up.. fn thing is pissing me off and getting old. If I ever find one of these fn hackers you can bet you sweet ass I will be going to jail..

:BC:

Posted

Doug, we should be good to go. The service provider says its all cleaned up now.

:BC:

Posted

Doug, we should be good to go. The service provider says its all cleaned up now.

:BC:/>

Leni,

Anytime you want to ask for donations for a "repair fund", just let me know and I will donate - I'm sure that your Mrs will keep it seperate from the "Beer fund"! :lol:

ED in MO

Posted

Ditto on that Leni.

(Among all of your other projects) What is the status of the donation situation.

Posted

Anyone wanting to help Leni with the operating and maintenance expense of this commercial-free forum may send a check to the address listed in the Contributing Membership Thread.