Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Engine Mounts

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know where I can get the engine mount rubber isolators for the AVID. The ones I have say "LORD" on them with the number 70 and the number 11 91.

Thanks

post-526-13540593202283_thumb.jpg

Posted

Does anyone know where I can get the engine mount rubber isolators for the AVID. The ones I have say "LORD" on them with the number 70 and the number 11 91.

Thanks

I have the same problem, I am installing a new 670 and my mounts are bad. Been looking at Aircraft Spruce but there are so many that I cannot figure out which will fit, beside the price is sky high. I will be following this thread and hope someone else has the answers and location for replacements.

Posted

Thanks

Here is a place to look, hope it helps.

http://www.ultralightnews.ca/enginemounts_uslk/

Paul

Posted

They look identical to the ones I replaced last year on my Kitfox III . Those were Lord PD-30 diamond mounts. I got them from Wag/Aero Leading Edge Airfoils. Also available from Lockwood Aviaiton and probably a number of other vendors.

Description: Lord Plate Mount, Diamond - H6140 , price was $11.50 ea

-- The other Paul S