Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

are you kidding me???

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I still cant beleive that someone would be offended by Guys comment... I got an idea.. if it offends you piss off.  You are too damn stupid to fly a plane to begin with.  How can one deal with the real issues that come up in the cockpit if you cant deal with a simple "test pilot" comment.

Post up here, no one will censor you, but we may belittle you in a good natured way! (its called busting your balls, you need to put on your big boy panties and deal with it)

end of rant, for now.

ARCHIVE THIS ONE

Posted

OK, I posted and I can stand the belittlement!  :wasntme:

How's thing going up Soldtna way?  Into breakup yet?

John Hart

Wilburton, OK

KItfox Model IV

N44CN

Posted

it warmed up a bit and made shit real dangerous.  lost a few sledders to the mountain last week.. it turned colder again and froze back up.  Hell here at work it went from -45 to +25 and now back to -38 in the last 3 weeks... weird weather this year!

Posted

I do not enjoy that kind of weather.  Hard to anticipate where ice may or may not be on the road.  Saw a lot of ditch divers along that 4 lane stretch between Anchorage and Wasilla the 8 winters I drove to Anchorage and back from Willow almost every day.  I never had any problems out on that road except one time.  That was when I made a bad decision to pass a guy that was driving real slow on the 2 lane stretch between Willow and Houston.  I swapped ends and hit a snowbank, but was able to drive right back on the road and go on.

Seems like the mountains get a few every year when the ice and snow softens up.  You'd think that folks would learn after a while, but they don't seem to pay any attention to history and go hang it out regardless of the conditions.   

John Hart

Wilburton, OK

KItfox Model IV

N44CN