Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MATCO 8 INCH TAILWHEEL COMPLETE

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There is a Matco 8 inch tailwheel assy complete just listed on ebay today - starting bid is $75

Just letting you know. I dont have part no - look on newly listed for it.

ED in MO

went back and got part # 230897629528

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

If that's the pneumatic tire, I'll take it.

Posted

If that's the pneumatic tire, I'll take it.

You will have to check it out - I was just letting you know about it - there is one bid now.

ED in MO

Posted

I thought it was yours for sale. Reading faster than understanding...

Posted

I thought it was yours for sale. Reading faster than understanding...

Donno what these cost new, but the last time I looked the bid was up to $150. Probably will go higher?

I started with the minimum bid on a Warp Drive protractor at $25, and somebody went up to $40 - They only sell for $35 new, so I let him have it.

Ed in MO

Posted

Donno what these cost new, but the last time I looked the bid was up to $150. Probably will go higher?

I started with the minimum bid on a Warp Drive protractor at $25, and somebody went up to $40 - They only sell for $35 new, so I let him have it.

Ed in MO

You can buy these new for $225. I went to $150. Gonna watch for a while yet. I might go a little more but not much...

Posted

^^ Hehe, I'm gonna run you up a bit more just like those goofballs on Storage Wars. :)

Posted (edited)

^^ Hehe, I'm gonna run you up a bit more just like those goofballs on Storage Wars. :)/>/>/>/>

Yeah, wait until the last 30 seconds and jack it up - Like the Turkey who cost me $80 more than I had bid for a set of wheelpants - I got them anyway - just had to spend more because he jumped in. This happens too often, but guess it is part of the games we play. Hope that wasnt one of you.

I was bidding on a set of wing lights, planning to get them for Birddog, but my puter froze, and I missed the final bid - Travis told me later that it was a good thing, because he won the bid, and got them cheaper than I was going to bid - sometimes good intentions are not the best thing either!

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

I'm already out. You can buy a new one from Wag for $225. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a used one.

Posted

I'm already out. You can buy a new one from Wag for $225. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a used one.

i see the bid ending on this at 152.50 - Did you get it.

I hear it makes a world of difference - Now, if I could only figure out how to hang it on the front.......

ED in MO

Posted

The auction goes to Noon tomorrow. It's up to 167.50 + $20 shipping, now. Too rich for my blood.

As I said before, you can get a brand new one for $225.

Posted

If you are thinking of an 8" matco, spend a couple extra bucks and get the wide one! Your plane will love you for it if you ever plan on flying off gravel or sand or even grass. It makes a BIG difference using the wide versus the standard size TW.

:BC:

Posted

If you are thinking of an 8" matco, spend a couple extra bucks and get the wide one! Your plane will love you for it if you ever plan on flying off gravel or sand or even grass. It makes a BIG difference using the wide versus the standard size TW.

:BC:src="http://www.avidfoxflyers.com/public/style_emoticons/default/BC.gif">

Ditto to what Leni said