Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maybe new Political category needed here

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

NOT FLYING "DUMB STUNTS" - But here goes!

Since the horrific new school shooting, the Democrats are already on a new crusade to take away our gun rights -

These are the same ones who were so against having trained, armed guards at schools after a shooting 13 years ago.

The ONLY WAY we can protect our families is by having ARMED PROTECTION, at home, in schools, in malls, and everywhere.

Dipstick in whitehouse should spend money hiring trained cops and ex-soldiers with guns to protect our children in schools instead of spending it on green energy with companies that go bankrupt.

The stupid, crazy, and criminal will have guns - stolen or otherwise! We need them too!

Austrailian home invasion crime rate went up 800% the year after they took away guns from honest people -

And, a man in China just slashed 22 schoolkids with a knife - no one had a gun to stop him!

These are the same politicians who wont outlaw the "shoot-em-up", violent video games that most of these kooks are watching, because of their "rights"!

Where did we lose our common sense?

When will we learn?

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

We can thank our loss of rights to the aging, drug addled, stinking hippy, baby boomers running the country right down the shitter. And the 47% of the country that are "professional victems", only are looking for their next hand out.

Take away a person's right to fend for themselves and all they are left with is total dependance on the government to do everything for them. Healthcare, food, shelter, transportation, everything.

(and yes we need a political bitchin' forum here. I got banned from my last one.)

Posted (edited)

We can thank our loss of rights to the aging, drug addled, stinking hippy, baby boomers running the country right down the shitter. And the 47% of the country that are "professional victems", only are looking for their next hand out.

Take away a person's right to fend for themselves and all they are left with is total dependance on the government to do everything for them. Healthcare, food, shelter, transportation, everything.

(and yes we need a political bitchin' forum here. I got banned from my last one.)

Well, we cant blame this on ALL baby-boomers, some of them are NRA Republicans, but can blame a hell of a lot of them and their welfare, Democrat parents too!

Yes, and our "good" politicians and social workers wont let us kick our kids asses when they need it, or let them work like we did - instead, they have their nose in some violent video game and think that is reality - maybe we should bring back the ONE-YEAR AT 18 DRAFT like Israel has, and the CCC camps and the WPA and get them shaped up!

Think Leni just put up a new site for this, but maybe he had other things in mind?

"SAVE A LIFE - VOTE REPUBLICAN"!

Anyone who wants my other 98 cents worth is very welcome to object!

I think the door was opened for a new site on november 7th, 2012!

Maybe we should name it, "RANTS AND RAVINGS", or "STAND-UP FOR AMERICA"!

How about it, Leni? Flying and buiding is fun and games, but folks have to let off some steam at times

- Like NOW!

ED in MO

P.S. Just heard on Foxnews that the security programs like cops in schools was defunded by King Obama's bunch of loonies 2 years ago - probably to fund some green company going bankrupt and kicking back our money to him!

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

An independent investigation into the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, is complete, and Congress will be briefed on its findings this week, the State Department said Monday. The…

I guess that true Americans can get killed for trying to do what's right...or am I missing something here? The media is constantly feeding crap over the airwaves.

There are some nice places in Brazil with similar climates as the States....and no BS down there.

I just don't understand why Osama bin ladin has not been impeached....after all there have been so many items that are clearly breaking the laws of the land. But that too is probably just a technicality now for them to ALSO sweep under the rug.

I personally think we are all screwed....unless something changes....and soon.

Like Rush said....it's damn hard to beat Santa...

Posted

To all the Obamabots that voted to reelect that POS spurting that he would never be a gun grabber, I hope the new Demo-Nazi party makes lampshades out of your miserable carcases first.

cold-dead-hands.jpg

(and yes, I truly believe it's coming.)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You want to read moron comments watch my U-Tube video "Rage 2 bladed Broadhead part one", check part 2 also. My user name is Malmuthusky. You wouldn't believe the comments from these uneducated idiots. Could use some help putting these people in place. At times like this we all have to stick together even more.

Edited by Bandit
1 person likes this

Posted

Well there is the Hardcore section.. post up all the political stuff you want! I sometimes bite my tongue as to not run off any potential or even registered members... no I am not politically correct, but holy shit can I do some raving over this issue!

The rednecks have dissapointed me YET AGAIN! I woulda swore the good ole boys would not let him last 20 minutes in the office... sumbitches done let him sit in there another 4 yrs..

The hardcore section is a free for all that you can say whatever is on your mind! But it may not be a bad idea to put up a different forum with a password you would have to put in to keep the libtards eyes from being assulted with a drunken string of F bombs :lol:

If you guys want something more than the hardcore section let me know, it takes about 3 minutes to set up another one for us to twist off in and I dont mind a bit! This site is here for YOU guys not me!

:BC:

Posted

You want to read moron comments watch my U-Tube video "Rage 2 bladed Broadhead part one", check part 2 also. My user name is Malmuthusky. You wouldn't believe the comments from these uneducated idiots. Could use some help putting these people in place. At times like this we all have to stick together even more.

I've watched for a while... You do a pretty good job already exposing the moronic nature of these lib-tards, Mark.

Posted

Bandit,

I will get on there tonight when I bail outta the office.. Big Brother blocks utube on the work computers.. I can do some putting in place, just let me know how far ya want me to push them! hahahahahaha I dont mind shoving them off the cliff!

I think I will set up the worlds greatest stunt! Line up 10,000 osamba supporters and try to jump them with a D9 cat. Any bets how far off the ramp I can make it :dunno:

Posted (edited)

To all the Obamabots that voted to reelect that POS spurting that he would never be a gun grabber, I hope the new Demo-Nazi party makes lampshades out of your miserable carcases first.

(and yes, I truly believe it's coming.)

He's part of the Chicago - communist - gun-haters - tax lovers, mafia : So what did you expect? He has wanted to do this all the time - Like when he sold "assault weapons" to the Mexican drug gangs so he could blame the American gun dealers and the NRA members. Killed thousands there, and one of our finist Border Patrol.

The writing was on the wall......and stupid people voted for him.

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted (edited)

An independent investigation into the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, is complete, and Congress will be briefed on its findings this week, the State Department said Monday. The…

I guess that true Americans can get killed for trying to do what's right...or am I missing something here? The media is constantly feeding crap over the airwaves.

There are some nice places in Brazil with similar climates as the States....and no BS down there.

I just don't understand why Osama bin ladin has not been impeached....after all there have been so many items that are clearly breaking the laws of the land. But that too is probably just a technicality now for them to ALSO sweep under the rug.

I personally think we are all screwed....unless something changes....and soon.

Like Rush said....it's damn hard to beat Santa...

The only media we have left that tells the truth is Foxnews - The rest are all run by liberal, gun-haters, and Bama-Lovers. King O and his followers hate Fox, and would love to shut it down - the feeling is mutual as lots of us would like to shut him up too.

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Bandit,

I will get on there tonight when I bail outta the office.. Big Brother blocks utube on the work computers.. I can do some putting in place, just let me know how far ya want me to push them! hahahahahaha I dont mind shoving them off the cliff!

I think I will set up the worlds greatest stunt! Line up 10,000 osamba supporters and try to jump them with a D9 cat. Any bets how far off the ramp I can make it dunno.gif

BC.gif

Leni,

Push those assholes as far as you want, I don't take any shit from them!

Posted

Love it guys. Couldn't have stated any of it any better.

Posted

For those of us to whom it is important to keep our second ammendment rights; there is a great tool on the Ruger website to send a letter to each of your federal and state representatives (all at one time) requesting that they do not pass any additional gun legislation. You can go on the site

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

and check it out. It is very quick and easy. We have to all stick together and be active to fight this misguided anti-gun effort and we have to do it now or we will be looking at confiscation next. This regime has proven that it will do everything it can (as their Fast and Furious efforts prove) to take away our rights. We have to push all of our other representatives to stand up to them. Please do it now and do it once a week.

Posted

For those of us to whom it is important to keep our second ammendment rights; there is a great tool on the Ruger website to send a letter to each of your federal and state representatives (all at one time) requesting that they do not pass any additional gun legislation. You can go on the site

and check it out. It is very quick and easy. We have to all stick together and be active to fight this misguided anti-gun effort and we have to do it now or we will be looking at confiscation next. This regime has proven that it will do everything it can (as their Fast and Furious efforts prove) to take away our rights. We have to push all of our other representatives to stand up to them. Please do it now and do it once a week.

Good link, Randy. Done.

Posted

TOO LATE FOR ME.

Governor Cuomo Signs Groundbreaking Legislation That Will Give New York State the Toughest Protections Against Gun Violence in the Nation

Albany, NY (January 15, 2013)

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today signed into law the NY SAFE Act (Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act) that will give New York State the toughest gun laws in the nation. The legislation includes provisions to keep guns out of the hands of convicted felons and potentially dangerous mental health patients, and ban high capacity magazines and assault weapons.

Under the legislation, New York will be the first state in the nation to ban any magazine that can hold more than seven rounds and run instant background checks on all ammunition purchases at the time of sale. The legislation will allow authorities to track ammunition purchases in real time to alert law enforcement to high volume buys, and will include a statewide standard requiring recertification of pistol permits every five years. The legislation also closes a private sale loophole to ensure all gun purchases are subject to a background check, and toughens criminal penalties on those who use illegal guns.

"The new law will limit gun violence through common sense, reasonable reforms that include addressing the risks posed by mentally ill people who have access to guns and banning high capacity magazines and lethal assault weapons," Governor Cuomo said. "This legislation is not about hunters, sportsmen, or legal owners who use their guns appropriately. It is about reducing gun violence and making New York a safer place to live. I thank leadership of both the Assembly and Senate for their action on this important legislation."

Key provisions of the NY SAFE Act include:

Mental Health Alert:
Under the legislation, mental health professionals will be required to report to local mental health officials when there is reason to believe a patient is likely to engage in conduct that will cause serious harm to themselves or others. This information will then be crosschecked against the new comprehensive, and regularly updated, gun registration database. If the patient possesses a gun, the license will be suspended and law enforcement will be authorized to remove the person's firearm.

Tougher assault weapons ban:
The legislation outlines a stricter definition of assault weapons, and implements an immediate ban of defined assault weapons. Under the stricter definitions, semi-automatic pistols and rifles with detachable magazines and one military style feature will be considered assault weapons. Semi-automatic shotguns with one military style feature will also be considered assault weapons. Assault weapons possessed before the effective date must be registered within a year and recertified every five years. Owners of grandfathered assault weapons may only sell out of state or through an in state federal firearms licensee. Under the legislation, the Bushmaster used in the Newtown, Connecticut shooting will be illegal.

Stronger regulations on ammunition:
Under the legislation, New York will have the strongest ban on high capacity magazines in the country, with a limit on capacity of seven rounds, down from the current limit of ten. The legislation includes a ban on possession of pre-1994 high capacity magazines, and will require owners to sell the banned magazines out of state within one year. Existing ten round magazines can be grandfathered in, but may only be loaded with 7 rounds.

To track high-volume ammunition purchasers, the legislation will make New York the first state in the nation to track ammo purchases in real time. All dealers in ammunition must be registered with the State Police, and each sale will require both a state background check and transmission of a record of the sale to State Police, so as to enable alerts of high volume purchases. Ammunition records will be purged within a year of submission. Dealers must report any loss of inventory. The legislation will also include a ban on direct internet sales of ammunition. Ammunition ordered over the internet must be delivered in a face-to-face transaction with a firearms dealer and the purchaser will be subject to the state background check. The Aurora shooter reportedly amassed 6000 rounds through direct online purchases.

Statewide recertification of handguns and assault weapons:
The legislation will require individuals who have a handgun license or have registered an assault weapon in New York State to recertify every five years through their county of residence. With this more accurate information, the state will establish an electronic gun permit database that may be run against other databases containing the names of people who will be disqualified from possessing firearms, including those with criminal convictions, involuntary commitments, and those subject to orders of protection, as well as death records.

Universal Background Checks
– closing the private sales loophole: The legislation will require all gun transfers between private parties, except immediate family, to be conducted through a federal firearms licensee, subject to a subject to a federal National Instant Criminal Background Check.

Webster Provision:
Under the legislation, murder of a first responder who is engaged in his or her duties will become a Class A-1 felony, with a mandatory penalty of life in prison without parole. This provision was created to honor the memory of Lt. Mike Chiapperini and Tomasz Kaczowka who were victims of a fatal shooting in Webster, New York, on December 24, 2012.

Extending and Strengthening Kendra’s Law:
Kendra’s law will be extended for two years – through 2017 – and the period of mandatory outpatient treatment will be extended from 6 months to one year. In addition a review will be required before a mentally ill inmate is released.

Protecting Families:
When a judge issues an order of protection and finds a substantial risk that the individual subjected to the order will use a gun against the person protected by the order, the judge is required to the surrender of the weapon.

Safe Storage:
To better ensure that guns are kept inaccessible to those who are barred from possessing them, the legislation requires safe storage of firearms in households where individuals live who have been convicted of a crime, involuntarily committed, or are subject to an order of protection. Existing state law already requires that all guns sold at retail in the state be sold with a gun lock.

Keeps Guns Out of Schools:
Under the legislation, the penalty for possession of a firearm on school grounds or a school bus will be increased from a misdemeanor to a Class E Felony. The state's SAVE Act (Safe Schools Against Violence in Education) requires school districts to develop school safety plans including evacuation, dismissal, community response, and alerting family, law enforcement and other schools in the area in the event of a violent incident or other emergency. The legislation will allow school districts to submit their school safety plans to a newly created New York State School Safety Improvement Team, consisting of representatives from state agencies with relevant expertise (e.g. DHSES, State Police, DCJS), which will review plans and assist localities in developing plans. Some designated safety system improvements will be eligible for enhanced re-imbursement under the state’s School Building Aid formula. New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers and Syracuse will be exempted.

Tougher penalties for illegal gun use:
The legislation establishes tougher penalties for those who use illegal guns as well as measures to help combat gang violence. Tougher penalties under the legislation include:

• Possession of an unloaded gun will be raised from a misdemeanor to a Class E felony.
  • Recklessly injuring a child by a firearm will become a Class D felony.
  • The purchase of a gun for someone the buyer knows to be disqualified because of a conviction of a crime, an involuntary commitment or other disqualifier, will be raised to a Class D felony from a misdemeanor. This also raised to a class D felony the sale or transfer of a firearm to an individual known to be prohibited from possessing a gun.
  • Tougher penalties to permit more effective gang prosecutions, allowing a prosecutor to ask for 25 to life (previously was just 15 years) for an entire group when a gang is involved in murder.
  • Using or carrying a firearm during drug trafficking or a violent felony will include a 5 year mandatory minimum sentence if the gun is loaded and a 3½ year mandatory minimum if unloaded. (The Court could impose a lower sentence in drug trafficking cases depending on mitigating factors).
  • Sharing a gun with an individual who is not authorized to possess a gun and commits a crime will constitute criminal facilitation.

###

Posted

Sorry, Doug. That makes another tyrannically governed state that I will never live in or visit. We have room for you and your family here in a "Free" state.

This law does nothing but empower criminals.

Posted

And create a whole new class of criminals. Damn it, I've been so good for for so long...

Posted

And create a whole new class of criminals. Damn it, I've been so good for for so long...

As American citizens we are supposed to obey the laws that are set in place under our constitution,not by a bunch of pick and chose liberals that has forgot how we have retained our freedoms.Doesnt surprise me from a State that is banning oversized soft drinks.New York is the lawbreaker so hang tough with your rights.They will walk all over us and it will spread like wild fire..........

Posted

Lotsa room up here for ya too Doug! my question is.... have you really been so good for so long, or have you just been good at not getting caught?? :lol:

Posted

funnypostabove.gif

Like I said, I've been good... beerchug.gif

Posted

funnypostabove.gif

Like I said, I've been good... beerchug.gif

:bsflag::biggun::lies:smilielol.gif now I am waiting for this one... :lam:

BC.gif

Posted

Listen Bitch - I gotta go bury some shit but I'll be back in few days...

Posted (edited)

Following his ex White House Chief of Staff's advice - "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste, and what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you didn’t think you could do before." - the President today announced 23 executive actions in an attempt to reduce gun violence; specifically, he and the administration will:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

Edited by dholly

Posted

Listen Bitch - I gotta go bury some shit but I'll be back in few days...

:lmao::lol: :lol:

PS, hope your not too damn old to forget where ya buried the stash! hahahahaha