Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steve are ya lost buddy

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Steve where ya at man we be missing you in here.    Hope all is well in your world . 

Posted

Hey, is everybody here also on the Kitfox Matronics list?  I don't see much activity here so haven't been around for awhile.  I've been testing my Fox during the last week getting ready for it's first flight since my rebuild.  Looks like I'm getting close to the actual first flight, but its snowing again today.  The weather report says it will be snowing until next Monday, today is Thursday.  Eskflyer, I see you have a Kitfox Model 2.  Do you have the bubble doors?  I would like to put some on my Model I but haven't figured out how to, yet.  Any advice?

Posted

The crotchety guys are not over here.  They dont like freedom of speech I guess.  For the most part, if they are acting like a jackass they dont like it that I can and will call them a jackass.  This site is intended to be more than stricktly a "builders reference" more of a place to hang out and talk about flying in general, building or modding you plane, and general BSing that is not allowed on the "list".  You know, and fun place to go and get info too!

John does not have bubble doors on his KF II, they are just full lexan (I know cause I put almost 200 hrs on it last year) lol.  I have a bussy local that is re-building a mod I right now and he is looking for full bubble doors also.  If we find any that will work I will let you know.  Good luck with the test flights and keep us posted on how it goes.

Leni