Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picture says it all

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw a news reporter yesterday on Fox news trying to interview Bloomburg on why he has so many bodyguards with weapons and why no one else in the city are allowed to have a handgun for their personal protection.Bloomburg said he would get back with him later on this subject.What a dick.........

post-104-13595638965613_thumb.jpg

Posted

I saw a news reporter yesterday on Fox news trying to interview Bloomburg on why he has so many bodyguards with weapons and why no one else in the city are allowed to have a handgun for their personal protection.Bloomburg said he would get back with him later on this subject.What a dick.........

Sad state of affairs we are in right now.. The picture brings about one of my major pet peeves... if our kids are old enough and mature enough to defend our country and die for it, I think they are old enough to buy smokes and booze if they so desire.

:BC:

Posted

That same hypocracy seems to be just fine for all of the political ruling elite from "KingO" on down. They sure get it when it comes to protecting themselves. We are not as important as they are and neither are our kids. I wish the NRA had continued to run that add.

But in the now infamous words of Hilary; "what does it really matter at this point anyway?" so what if a few Americans are killed. I guess it is just unfortunate that those on the outside are sacrificial. They just couldn't use that one to further their agenda.

Evidently, so are our own troops; as Obama gives F-16's and M-1 tanks to those who hate us! Not to mention the non-muslim citizens of Egypt.

Posted

I am still pissed that the white house did not accept the tickets I sent to them for a great show at the Ford theater....

:BC:

Posted

Like I told my father at the gun show last weekend....Every time I hear something about gun control on the radio I go and buy more ammo...and sometimes a new toy. Heres the deal with a personal issue/habbit. I smoked for over 30 years. Now I have been cigarette free for over 2 years. I quit cigarettes using an electronic vaporizer. Now the govt wants to ban them with fda legislation in April. So many people have quit using these products....

They changed things on April 12,1861.....this thug is trying to bend and dissolve every aspect of our Constitution.

They are proven fun haters....and don't have rspect for us at all. An ad for a BB gun had a warning of not to brandish the gun in public as it may scare someone or be illeagal to do so. Go figure....sheeple. I am sick of it.

Posted (edited)

Sad state of affairs we are in right now.. The picture brings about one of my major pet peeves... if our kids are old enough and mature enough to defend our country and die for it, I think they are old enough to buy smokes and booze if they so desire.

:BC:/>/>

I guess I am a little (maybe a lot!) prejudiced here: AS an old GI, I think when a teen puts on a uniform, he/she should be given those privilages - NOT the asshole on the street who didnt finish school and is dealing dope, stealing, shooting, and voting for a communist!!!!!!!!!!

These "privilages" should be given to those who earn them - Just like the 16 year old who takes driver's training to get his license rather than waiting until he turns 18 and can get it free.

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

I guess I am a little (maybe a lot!) prejudiced here: AS an old GI, I think when a teen puts on a uniform, he/she should be given those privilages - NOT the asshole on the street who didnt finish school and is dealing dope, stealing, shooting, and voting for a communist!!!!!!!!!!

ED in MO

You got me on that one Ed, you are 100% right!

This should sum up the youth today...

post-2-13599348545971_thumb.jpg

Posted

You got me on that one Ed, you are 100% right!

This should sum up the youth today...

GREAT - You should go national on that one - send it to the Democrats!

ED in MO