Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Floats for Sale

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

post-23-13611961721366_thumb.jpgI have a set of 14 foot Full Lotus floates with Kitfox IV rigging I want to sell. I've never installed them on my KFIV. They are somewhere around 6 to 8 years old, have been stored in my air conditioned shop since 2009. I acquired the floats with the purchase of my Kitfox. As far as I can tell, they are in good condition. Pictures available.

I'm asking $3750 for them. They are located in Wilburton, OK. Pick up only, I will not ship them unless you prepay the crating and shipping and make arrangements with a truck carrier to pick them up. Reply to kl7jw at jwhart.us or phone 580- Five Seven Nine -0289.

Thanks,

John Hart

post-23-13611961289529_thumb.jpg

Edited by kl7jw

Posted

post-23-13611961721366_thumb.jpgI have a set of 14 foot Full Lotus floates with Kitfox IV rigging I want to sell. I've never installed them on my KFIV. They are somewhere around 6 to 8 years old, have been stored in my air conditioned shop since 2009. I acquired the floats with the purchase of my Kitfox. As far as I can tell, they are in good condition. Pictures available.

I'm asking $3750 for them. They are located in Wilburton, OK. Pick up only, I will not ship them unless you prepay the crating and shipping and make arrangements with a truck carrier to pick them up. Reply to kl7jw at jwhart.us or phone 580- Five Seven Nine -0289.

Thanks,

John Hart

Wish I was within driving range.

Posted

Well, I can deliver them to Palmer for expenses!

Posted

John,

Are those 1220 or 1260 floats?  Thats a good price on them with the skystar rigging!

Posted

I'm pretty sure they're the 1260 version.  I'm not really knowledgeable about the Full Lotus Floats, but some more info:

They measure 14 feet in length and, 6" 10" from the front end to the step, and have 8 inflation valves per float.  Of course, I have no manuals on them.

By the way, the guy that sold the plane and floats to me told me the rigging was for the KF IV.  As I said before, I haven't installed them since I acquired the plane and floats, so I can't absolutely verify that the rigging is what he said.

John Hart

Posted (edited)

While you are on the float subject - I have an unknown piece from under a Kitfox 1, and I THINK it might possibly BE a bracket for floats. The plane also had that extension under the tail for float use. If anyone needs either one, I just want shipping costs. Let me know - guess I could post a photo of the bracket.

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri