Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deleting posts on the "list"

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I just replied to the thread on the "list named "Series 5 Lightsport" with the following....

Soon after, the post was "pulled"...deleted. It was there... I saw it.

When applying the term "maximum take off weight", as it is used in LSA issues, one must remember it does not refer to a number in the aircraft paperwork, but a condition of the aircraft at the time of takeoff.. It's a limiting weight, regardless of the actual capability. There is no disqualifying factor due to an efficient, or overbuilt aircraft.

Ref: http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/regulatory/sport_rule.pdf

A Recreational Pilot may fly  certain aircraft with 4 seats.... but he/she is limited to 2 occupants, including pilot.

A Sportpilot may fly certain aircraft designed to fly safely at say, 1500 lbs, but he/she must limit the weight at time of takeoff  to 1320 max.(land)

Same concept.

Steve

84KF

BTW: "Avidfox was determined to be "unairworthy" and was placed "out of service".

It seems you are allowed to read only what the gods wants you to.

What a shame.

What a diservice to the entire Kitfox community.

The post did show up in my e-mail, so it went "public" before it was deleted on the site.

Perhaps someone would like to inquiry there about the missing post and/or question the censorship practice.(?)

Steve

Posted

nice.... so they are up to the old tricks again huh...  Damn how many times are you gonna get banned?

Too bad grown men cant wake up in the morning and pull on their big boy pants so they can deal with opinions other than thier own in a "grown up" manner.  i see more and more complaints over their about the aloof attitude of some and the god like status of others. 

One guy cant offer a professional, thought out and well worded opinion yet onother is allowed to post up a big ass slam on another member and justify it with .. oops sorry, I ment to say that behind his back not in front of his face where he can defend himself.

I wish others would find more use out of this site where you can say what you want and not be bitch slapped for it.

:beerchug: