Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay.  So I have just sat through an episode of "Alf" and laughed my ass off.  

Does this mean I have finally hit rock bottom?

Or do I need to drink more...  ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't think my shrink would see anything wrong with Alf - Just don't drink so much that you watch the Simpsons!  :lol:

Ed in MO

1 person likes this

Posted

Watched back to back episodes of Knight Ryder last night.....I am young but I grew up ChiPs, MacGyver, Scoobie Doo.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think with all the crap that's on the daily news we're much better off watching some of the old comedies and action shows.Kit the car was pretty bad ass.Ive been watching " I love Lucy" before I head to work in the morning. Alf was actually a funny show,wish it was still on.Randy

1 person likes this

Posted

good thing you were not watching alf and eating shrooms... damn that brings back memories of yester years :lmao:

I am with Randy on this one though!  I would much rather watch most of the shows from our era versus the stupid crap they have these days!

:BC:

Posted (edited)

I think the bottom line to all of this is the change in behavior of the younger society - They need more comedy and less violence!

Even the music has gone from "Flying Purple People Eater" and "Tie Me Kangeroo Down" to "Shoot the Cop" in rap - Which aint even music to my ears!

Someone has not taught them that building a plane and flying above the crowds is a far bigger blast than stealing cars, selling drugs or shooting helpless children!

ED in MO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this