Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

inclineometer gauge installed....

8 posts in this topic

Posted

The plane sits at a +14 degree attitude (indicated)....., no test flight yet.

I know a piece of tape in the corner of the windshield would show the reference to the horizon just the same...but what the heck. Totally frivolous for sure, but it's probably safe to say no other Kitfox has one installed.

Steve

313_003_JPG4b5fefcbaa1bedd434495753b8eea

Posted

Have you flown with it yet?  I am curious as to what deck angle you stall at It would actually be a damn good instrument for testing the VG's.  I would like to know how much more deck angle you get with them installed.  That would tell you the most about placement I think.

you still have another one of those damn things?

:beerchug: <fer experimentin with the experimental

Posted

Steve--

I'm struggling a little.  I've scoured that picture several times and do not see an AOA or 'Inclinometer' on your panel.  Could you point out which gauge it is?

Posted

take a look right under the turn coordinator.. the nose up nose down on the right side gives it away  :sharedoobie::lol:

I think steve went into the witless protection program... he has not been around for awhile

:beerchug:

Posted

Sometimes being "whitless" is the best protection program there is.  Being wifeless...., even better.

387_003_JPG4b5fefcbaa1bedd434495753b8eea

389_006_JPG983b5c1ce29a3da0946f3222aad25

Posted

hey stranger, so now you saying you got more time for toys?  nice bike... and I wanna be in that damn stearman!  :beerchug:

Posted

Leni,

If you ever get this way I'll see that you get Stearmanized.

That one is owned by a customer named Phil Handleman..., Aviation author, historian, etc... http://www.allbookstores.com/author/Philip_Handleman.html

Here is a picture of his "spread".  On the right are two hangers, doors front and back. We should all live like this eh?

And yes..., I've had the time since 1979.

Sorry about my sabbatical... it's been a while I know. I'll get back into my usual obnoxious and disrespectful form in due time.  :sharedoobie:

Damn, I hate Michigan winters.

391_006_JPG983b5c1ce29a3da0946f3222aad25

Posted

HOLY SHIT, nice spread... I gotta find me a sugar momma :lol: 

Funny, I am arguing with a bipolar bunch of MI guys on a sled site right now :lol:  Never so such a bunch that could turn on ya in a heartbeat lol..  Good fun to poke at the beehive though.  I think you know a little something about that

:beerchug: