Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CONGRATS LENI - 601 MEMBERS

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Leni - You got a good thing going - CONGRATS!

EDMO

Posted

Ed, It's congrats to us all, not me!  if we didnt have some damn good contributors to the forum, no one would be signing up!

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

But there's only a few of us posting... Are all the others just lurkers come to watch the monkey shit-fights at the AFF zoo? (I'd add a smiley, but they are gone again. All the "advanced" options are gone and some buttons don't work again?)

Posted

yES, IT WOULD BE NICE to read some input from more - I get tired of asking questions and answering myself!

EDMO

Posted

Larry,

I was just thinking lastnight.. on the only KF / Avid site on the web that has no moderation, I have not seen the need to moderate one single post!  One or two threads may have gotten pretty good, but it is not the normal cat fights that you see other places that get shut down.

Everything works fine for me on the work computers and the laptop, so IE and firefox on my end are not having any issues.  Do you have the "enable emoticons" button clicked on the side of the reply box?  The smileys show up in the tool bar at the top of the text box, and when you click it, it gives you the option to "show all"

As far as the Lurkers... well, I just dont know what to do to get those guys to post up.  I watch them lurking all day but I guess they get the info they need by searching and not posting up.  Kind of a bummer, but not much I can do about it unless I change the "if you act like a jack ass be prepared to be called a jack ass" policy :lol:  I dont see me doing that any time soon!

I have made it as friendly as possible here but I guess some guys just dont want to join in on the fun that we can have here! 

Some guys get a little pissy because I like to see pics and stories of all the stuff we do for fun, not just strictly airplanes.   We all have lives and do interesting things other than fly and I enjoy seeing it and talking about it.  That is why I have various threads that we can talk bout damn near anything!  No Doug, current love life stories dont need pictures to go with them hahahahahaha :lmao:

By all means, if any of you lurkers, or any other members on here have any ideas to make it better here just toss them out and we will see what we can do to make it more accomodating for you.

:BC:

Posted

Congratulations to Ed for passing me up in the post count to take 2nd place overall! Leni is still way out in front! Don't be afraid to post folks!

Posted

This is my "go to" place when I have a question!  A lot of helpful folks with real world knowledge here, not the "how much air do I put in my nose wheel?" types on some other sites!  Entertaining posts as well. Thanks Leni ! 

EG

KFIII 912

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to Ed for passing me up in the post count to take 2nd place overall! Leni is still way out in front! Don't be afraid to post folks!

I'm not trying to set any records - Just 18 months trying to get some pain relief and get back to doing some building - 4 neck and shoulder doctors, and none of them helping - talking and learning on here is my best distraction - Going to be quieter (I think!) and try to get some work done on my bird.

Thanks for all the posts and good info, while serving our country fulltime - I'm retired.

GOOD FLYING!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri