Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lunch at 68C

9 posts in this topic

Posted

A little late notice, but there should be a very large turn out for lunch at 68C tomorrow.

I'll be there, anyone else coming?  C'mon guys, it's not that far...

Posted

I'm on the way, don't get started without me, O bi-the-way where the F is 68C.

1 person likes this

Posted

Follow the link.  

I thought everyone knew where Iola, WI is...   ?

Posted

Hey, I was there,

Did you win the spot landing contest or your Kitfox counter part in the red/white one? Won at 9'? I qualified at 44' in the Clipper.

I believe about 205 paid lunches. (Helpers/volunteers eat for free and are not included in the count.)

Plane count was about 47.

Was nice day and turn out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clipper?  Are you Cleet?  He's the owner of the pretty tan Clipper that was there, that's you?

No, I didn't win the landing contest.  I was the Yellow Kitfox that floated past the line by 100'.  I caught a puff of cross wind that floated me a bit...

The beautiful Red and White Kitfox belongs to a good friend of me named Jim, from Mosinee.

We should keep in touch.  I like to meet the people I speak with on the forums!  I'll be back there again...

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread is useless at tits on a boar without pictures :snack: 

:BC:

Posted

Clipper?  Are you Cleet?  He's the owner of the pretty tan Clipper that was there, that's you?

No, I didn't win the landing contest.  I was the Yellow Kitfox that floated past the line by 100'.  I caught a puff of cross wind that floated me a bit...

The beautiful Red and White Kitfox belongs to a good friend of me named Jim, from Mosinee.

We should keep in touch.  I like to meet the people I speak with on the forums!  I'll be back there again...

No, not Clete and not quite such a nice Clipper as Cleets. But, still a nice ole Clipper my good friend Pete lets me fly, as recently as tonight.

I believe your friend in the great looking red KF landed at 9'. Only beat me by 35'.

I'll likely be there next Friday. I'll have to keep my eye open for those nice looking KFs and maybe realize before you guys are taking off. It's usually close to noon by time I get there so not so likely to walk around or see who's landing.

BTW, darned if I can not recall or figure out how to get pics up here so this post is less useless than tits on a bore.

Posted (edited)

At this moment, I doubt I'll be there for the next several Fridays.  (That whole work thing getting in the way of my flying again!)

If you get over to Airventure, I'll be there for the week...

(tits on a pig...)

5031375755_8cfd0878fd.jpg

Edited by Av8r3400
1 person likes this

Posted

larry, your a sick and twisted man!   Maybe that is why you fit in here so well!  :lol:

:BC: