Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pilot's names released in the San Fran crash

11 posts in this topic

Posted

This info was reported by a local TV station in Ca.  Supposedly was verified by the NTSB.  There was a story on the Drudge Report if you want to find the video of the news cast. 

Anyway, 4 Aisian pilot's names were listed as Captain  Sum Ting Wong,  We Tu Low,  Ho Lee Kow, and Bang Dang Ow.   Anchor woman read it off with a straight face, and went right on to the next story.  

Posted

Speaks volumes to the news media in the US, doesn't it.  Obama's election begins to make sense...

Posted

This was legit!! That was our local news channel!!!!!! The next night they aired a huge apology. How many people looked at that before it went on the air? That video went viral too...I'm thinking someone probably got fired over that one. And just for the record the third name was Ho Li Fuk. The first time I watched the video was like....oh lord she's gonna say it...but she pronounced it Fook. I'll post the video when I get home from work for those that haven't seen it. And yes Larry you are right!!

Posted

Word has it that it was an intern that put the segment together...

Posted

Posted

They do a big ho li fuk up and now want to toss out the race card?  The shit was funny, very funny.  Sum ting wong with those little buggers if they cant just take the apology and move on. maybe they just need to Lee irn tu fli.

:BC:

Posted

OMG, I think I just blew a vein laughing so hard!

Posted

:lmao:  :lmao:  Don't care who ya are, that shit is funny right there I tell ya!

news director munchma coochie  hahahahahaha

:BC: