Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate oops

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Came across this in the Oops folder on SC.org today. I can't even fathom standing there BSing with a buddy about how awesome of flight you just had as you hit the button on the hangar door. About the time your bragging about your sweet landing you hear a the sound of sheet metal crushing. By the time you get done running around in circles trying to figure out WTF is going on your plane is totalled.

OOPS1.jpg

Posted

Cant think of a good comment on this crunchy - But I think I hear my teeth gritting - They are in a cup of water in the bathroom! :lol:

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

That might have been a good time to have one of those OSHA approved garage door sensors that wont allow the door to come down when there is something in the way.Poor Bastard............Randy

Posted

That might have been a good time to have one of those OSHA approved garage door sensors that wont allow the door to come down when there is something in the way.Poor Bastard............Randy

If they are like the ones I had on my garage, they only stop the door when something is blocking the beam on the floor - and until the tail hit the floor, there was nothing to stop it? :huh:

Bet this will cost a lot more than my bird!

EDMO

Posted

That will bring a tear to your eye... I dont know if I could live with myself if I did something like that!

:BC:

Posted

Don't know what the big deal is, a little duct tape should fix that right up.  Might fly a little different though.

Posted

Don't know what the big deal is, a little duct tape should fix that right up.  Might fly a little different though.

Real ALASKA - heh!

ED

Posted

a little modification and he could have a home made 337 :)