Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Suspect dead, Teen safe

2 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/10/justice/california-amber-alert/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Thank god they found this phsyco!! I've been following this story every since the Amber Alert came across my wife's cell phone at 1120pm on Monday and freaked her out along with about a million other people in CA who had no idea that the cell alert system had been inacted.

This guy was found up in the Frank Church Wilderness in Idaho not far from Johnson Creek where we do all of our flying up there. Had that horseback rider not spotted his vehicle in a very remote area and had not seen the Amber Alert that whack job would still be out there in the woods having his way with that poor 16 yr old girl. Between whatever he did to her and seeing her Mom and little brother killed I can only hope she can recover physically/mentally and lead a normal life again someday.

Posted

Tragic in so many ways, was relieved to see she survived the ordeal. I wish her the strength and personal faith to recover over time. And the same for her father, I can't imagine how I would fare if that were my daughter and family.