Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please Submit your technical info!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to work on putting a lot of the great technical information that we have floating around out there into one place where it's easy to find. If you have any documents that are Avid/Kitfox related please post them here or email them to me at kc135joey at hotmail.com so I can begin to compile them here on the forum.

Posted

Joey,

Guessing that if I posted any, it would be in files or in Technical info?

Sorry, but I seem to forget to take my memory pills lately!

EDMO

Posted

Yes Ed you can email it to me or post it. I'll be moving stuff around that get's posted as the goal is to put a large group of things into one thread with hyperlinks so if your looking for something specific rather than search through mountains of old threads it'll all be right there. For example there might be a thread titled Rotax 582. Within that thread will be the owners manual, operators manual, 2-stroke tuning manual, and carb settings all listed right there rather than in 5 different threads. The info is all out there it's just a matter of me finding it again and consolidating it into one place. It's going to take some time and hopefully it will be an evoloving process. You should start to see some things pop up tomorrow when I get some time.