Rans Aircraft

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate to put companies against each other but after a recent awesome customer service experience with Rans I thought I would post their online catalog as a source for parts.

www.rans.com/PDFs/aircraft_parts_pdf_2011.pdf

1 person likes this

Posted

Rans is a first class operation! I checked my buddy out on his s-6, and in doing so we had a couple of questions about the plane. I called and talked to the receptionist, she said everyone was busy she'll have someone get back to me. Yeh right I thought. An hour later Randy "Rans" Schluter calls me back and patiently answered all my questions! Great Company!!!

Posted

I met Randy Slitter and crew when they brought 3 of their planes from Kansas to our EAA chapter meeting in St. Charles, Missouri. Most comfortable seats I have sat on - Good communications and nice people.

Wish I had bought one years ago before going down the Kitfox roads.

EDMO

Posted

We have ALOT of Rans s-9 and s-10 aerobatic aircraft in my immediate area.  For a very simple aircraft they are built nicely.

Posted

What are your views on the new S-20. I think my Avid might have a hanger buddy!

Posted

Since I put photos of my Mangy Fox project online, they came up with the S20 using many of the same ideas I incorporated…   :blink:

Posted

Been there. Built a Legal Eagle XL and showed him our idea on the push pull tubes that we put in our wings, and guess what his new Double eagle came out with! HMM, great idea.

Posted (edited)

I like Rans - I don't like to spend a lot of my money!!!  have you compared prices for the $20?

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri