Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fatboy Throttle Quadrants and Grips

4 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.fatboyflightworks.com/

Just in case you ever wanted an AR-15 handle as a grip for your stick. He has a few cool parts on his page.

Posted

Hey fellas  --  I have a new grip for the stick  --  the Ruger ended up being a little "fatter" around the head, so I've decided to switch to this grip for the stick but will still use the AR15 over on the throttle quadrant.  Feels even better than the AR15 -- enough room to accomodate 2 push buttons and a hat switch.  Added a base to the grip for a hand hold as recommended by a friend.  I appreciate the feedback and any references.

And thanks very much to C5Engineer for the original post  --  If this reply sounds too much like an ad (which I guess it is), please let me know and I will remove and repost where advised  --  have not seen any vendor forum here.

aircraft-flight-Stick-grip-fatboy-2.jpg

Thank you!

Andy

www.fatboyflightworks.com

andy@fatboyflightworks.com

Posted

Andy no worries on the post. Thanks for taking the time to join. It's nice to have the vendors themselves here to avoid second hand information and confusion.

Posted

I will second what Joey said :welcome:  with one little tid bit to add in there.  I don't take advertisers money.  Feel free to post up and show off your cool merchandise and products, however, as this is an open forum, if you put an ill-constructed  POS out on the market and some of the members on here tell the truth about what they think of it, don't come running to me to try and get me to take the post down.

With that being said, those grips looks bad ass!  I may have to get one for my copilots stick.

:BC: