Model 4 on eBay

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know about this Kitfox that's been listed, repeatedly, on eBay?

Model 4

Thoughts or comments?

Posted

Plain??? 16K with no engine?? Ya no thanks. You'd have another 25K into that thing by the time it was completed with a new 912.

Posted

Probably why it keeps coming back again and again.

I thought it was a little pricey, but what do I know...  :2cent:

Posted

Back Again at $15K starting bid...  Kinda like driving past a train wreck.

Closer, but still double what it's worth.  I'm tempted to email the guy something pithy, but I won't.  :deadhorse:

Posted

There's a complete Model IV on Barnstormers right now that is 80% complete with no FWF for $8500

KITFOX SERIES IV 1200 • $8,500 • FOR SALE • Kitfox Series IV 1200 pound gross complete airframe. This is a new never completed airframe with most of the work already completed for you. This comes with everything to complete the airframe from the firewall back including covering materials, windshield, side windows and doors. This is the higher gross weight 1200lb not the 1050lb. Will make a very nice light sport aircraft when completed. This is not a rebuild project it is all new. This doesn't include any firewall forward parts. Any questions please email call or come look. • Contact Thomas E. Littlefield, Owner - located Independence, OR USA • Telephone: 503-508-5952 . 503-951-4211 • Posted February 2, 2009 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures

scaled_f09e_800x600_275446-DSCN0105.jpg