Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ekobond

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Under the weather? Just mostly old age pains - the shoulder and old neck injuries hurt all the time, and there are days when I have to take a pain pill and a Bud Lite for some temporary relief - still getting a couple of hours of work done on my wings most every day. Got the modification webs all glued on one wing, and getting ready to cut the trailing edge off and put capstrips on.

Wife is on her 4th genealogy book this year, and I am her clerk-typist.

Got to escape and slip off to the airport soon! The J3 just completed its annual inspection.

Thanks for asking.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no "rest and relaxation" in retirement - Unless you are wealthy or disappear and become a beach bum on some island! :lol:

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

lol you don't retire that is a miff you just change jobs... yes you need to get to the airport it is good therapy I haven't been to the airport to work on the cougar for a week  I am really excited about the avid it is fun to work on as for the cougar it is a pain I am putting a new interior in it the guy that built it did not allow any way to attach the headliner or the wall behind the baggage department.....I would like to see some pictures of your aircraft when you get time.....

Bob 

Posted

lol you don't retire that is a miff you just change jobs... yes you need to get to the airport it is good therapy I haven't been to the airport to work on the cougar for a week  I am really excited about the avid it is fun to work on as for the cougar it is a pain I am putting a new interior in it the guy that built it did not allow any way to attach the headliner or the wall behind the baggage department.....I would like to see some pictures of your aircraft when you get time.....

Bob

Bob,

Right now the only photos are posted on here in "Kitfox IV" - I call it "Foxy Flapper" - Hope to have it looking like something that will fly someday.

EDMO