Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to forum

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys n gals, new to this forum, 6' n ugly, dont know why if you cut a 10" piece of chrome molly and it's short, if you cut it again it's still too short, im in central missouri for now, hunt , fish, fly, 1+1 does equal 3 if you cross your eyes just right

Posted

Welcome SP.. I am thinking you will fit right in here on the dark side!

:BC:

Posted

Howdy, i accidentally posted on another guys intro, introducing myself, yup im a dumb shit and havent completely figured out my phone yet, need more lessons from my 8 year old, anyways i recognize a few on here as im sure a few of you recognize me so i dont have to tell you im a short fat tall skinny good looking ugly guy, you already know :)

Posted

I moved it for ya so ya got yer own thread here in our little slice of paradise.

Posted

Welcome to AFF! Feel free to speak your mind over here. We encourage a good ol fashioned agree to disagree.

Posted

Thanks AKflyer and C-5 good to see ya , wondered where you went :)

Posted

I do like the open atmosphere :) cp

Posted

Welcome Skypirate  I have enjoyed your post that I have read on the forums....

Bob

Posted

Thanks tbucket :) as a rule life is about flying fishing or hunting,and good friends:) but today my wife thinks its about her " honey do or else" list so im putting paint on something other then an airplane :)

Posted

LOL, I got the list handed to me last time home.. Spent a few days knocking out projects for the wife, but I still managed to hit the first two days of duck season.  The weather was way too crappy for me to go to my moose spot so its another year without a moose in the freezer.

Hopefully in two weeks I will be flying and hunting and getting in the last of the float time before the water gets too stiff.

Posted

hows about ya tell us a little something about your plane?  model, engine, any goodies that should make us jealous that ya put on it etc..

Posted

Ok will give it a shot, would supply photo's for evidence but havent figured that out yet,

I have owned allot of ultralights , a model 2 kitfox and working on buying a model 5 right now, hoping to fly it home next week or shortly there after,

Avid hunter, im a meat hunter first, trophy hunter second, best white tail taken 32 pt buck with black powder TC bone collector, best white tail taken with bow 10 pt 26" spread , longest kill shot 30-06 10 pt at 800+\- yards

Designed and built my own mini pontoon boat with retractable wheels( electric actuators) and retractable hitch, bass pro was interested but wouldnt buy it with out a patent, it weighs 300 lbs floating , meaning ready to go, fueled , batteries charged and cooler full :)

Posted

There should be a button to upload photos under the reply box.  If it is not there and your om the "mobile" site, you should find a button to hit that says go to full site.  This will open the site like your looking at it on the computer and let you upload as many pics as you want to.  I dont have a global limit on anyones pics here so post away.  If we get close on server space I just buy more space :lol:

The boat sounds COOL!  I dont get into bow hunting.. I helped an ex-uncle in law track too many bears he stuck but didnt kill.  Nothing worse that tracking a wounded bear in the fast approaching dark.  I dispatched them with my trusty .308 remington 600 and left them for him to drag out of the woods on 4 different occasions..  I stick to hunting with bang sticks :lmao:

Posted

I have in in full mode, will see if i can figure out which one does the photo's and post a video of the boat

Posted (edited)

Figured it out :)

trim.Rd64ME.MOV

Edited by SkyPirate

Posted

Well thought i did anyways

trim.xsbgUx.MOV

Posted

damn, that is pretty cool!

Posted (edited)

Ok will try from laptop later , the videos dont seem to work

Ok so it did work ðŸ‘

Edited by SkyPirate

Posted

it worked for me

Posted

I've towed it down the road at 100 mph, tows like a dream, its been deer tested at 60 mph , didnt leave a scratch on the boat but made hamburger out of the deer, it ran right between my truck and the boat, boat hit it, sent the boat ip 6 foot, it landed, no damage

Posted

I designed and built this 12 volt tree stand for one of my buddies that in a wheel chair, it weighs 60 lbs and though the video doesnt show it, it has wheels, he can erect it himself , giving him total freedom when he wants to go hunting, he hasnt got to ask anyone to help him, he can also retrieve the deer with his wheel chair and then pick it up to gut it with the stand, the video is testing the track, it has a redneck weight ( bucket of rocks) weighing 100 lbs, the stand can lift 1600 lbs

Posted

Posted

now that is COOL!  pretty awesome thing to give your buddy his mobility and sense of freedom back!

Posted

Got a box full of things I've designed and built for various purposes, mostly to make life a little better in one way or another

Thanks

Posted

Kool boat, Sky - You got a first name?

Welcome to the flying and reclamation site - Where in Mizry are you located? I'm at Arnold.

I'm x-BP, still got a few left for sale.

EDMO