Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to forum

35 posts in this topic

Posted

howdy neighbor :) Name is Chase :) not far from TBN fort leonardwood

Posted (edited)

I will be flying right over you pretty soon Ed ,,headed to Illinois to pick up my model 5 hopefully soon,..what's the ident at your place?

got my hands on a British aerospace A-5  a couple times ..fun little jet :)

Edited by SkyPirate

Posted

No Ident - the Starling Airport here closed years ago. The J3 is at Sullivan -

Probably will test my "Foxy Flapper" at Washington Missouri Airport when finished with build.

Cant be at Jeff City Fly-in 28th - Step son is getting married that day at Hermann.

Hoping for a ride in the KF5 someday.

EDMO

Posted

this sale I've been working on becomes a reality and there is a good chance you can :) ride in/ fly a 5 that is

Posted

Thanks AKflyer and C-5 good to see ya , wondered where you went :)

We were kinda given a permanent vacation from TKF :stirthepot:

Posted

I hear ya, i left for awhile after a dispute with a few of the members and was asked to come back a few times, i did after a while but it hasnt changed much, i was trying to help one of the members fix a twisted fox and a few of the " professionals " didnt think what i was saying was right, after the member did what i suggested, it squared up his fuselage so everything was right, and from what i have learned since then he finished the build and his plane fly's perfectly without any bad habits

Posted (edited)

Ed washington (FYG) is 71 miles from here, sullivan (UUV) is 50 miles from here, so we are close

Edited by SkyPirate

Posted

Chase sometimes being right is not a popular place to be...... I know been there and done that I read the post that you are talking about and you were spot on with your info.... sometimes people has the mind set that close is alright and sometimes close is alright but not in this case The info that you gave you were right on the money had the guy done the way the other people were telling him he would have had a plane that he probley would not have been happy with.... by the way the guy that took your advice is happy that he did

Bob

1 person likes this

Posted

We were kinda given a permanent vacation from TKF :stirthepot:

Speak for yourself Mr... I still got a log on over there that works :lol:  I just dont frequent it too much.  I dont wanna get into any pissing contests, I just dont like getting my pee pee slapped for speaking the truth about a product or supplier, or an individual who perhaps ate too many paint chips off the crib when he was a child :lol:

:BC:

Posted

lol on the paint chips :)   Tbucket,..appreciate your comment,..:)