Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need input from you guys

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

Most ofthe snowmachine forums I hang on have specific state forums so guy from that state can go in and bs, set up riding trips, talk about local riding conditions etc.  Do any of you have an interest in state specific forums.  If so, post up what state you are in, and I will set them up.

Speaking of flying, off to go help AKFLYERBOB put new sealing in his engine then go burn some beautiful blue skys this afternoon.  I got a few hours in yesterday in a short wing death trap flying my sister and her husband who are up from CA around.  I will get some of the pics from her later today and get them posted.  I have flown the local mountains ALOT and still am in awe everytime I fly them. 

Posted

Since there are not thousands of people on here maybe it would be better to do just regions instead of states.

Posted

As membership grows, this may be a good idea. 

I think now, with only a couple of active members, it would be a waste of you valuable, short wing death trap flying time. 

:lam:

Posted

As membership grows, this may be a good idea. 

I think now, with only a couple of active members, it would be a waste of you valuable, short wing death trap flying time. 

:lam:

Or as my A&P calls them flying fuckin lawn furniture

Posted

That's what my wife called my MXL Sport, too.  :deadhorse:

So now I get to buy a bigger more expensive airplane!  (Hopefully)  :ididntdoit:

Posted

IMO state-specific is overkill, try 4-5 regions, ie. Northwest, Southeast etc.

Posted

Here's that bashful guy again. I too was wondering who might be close by to Eastern Washington that could help me with Avid type questions. I get lots of info from the group but sometimes I think I'd like to go and look at other peoples' planes. Regional might be the way to go because that would include north Idaho, 30 miles away.

Posted

I go back to work next tuesday so I will work on the new "regional" boards for you guys.  I need something to do when I am sitting at my desk bored outa my mind.

:beerchug: