Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KFIII for sale

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm selling my KFIII.  It's currently flying with a 912ul, Ivo three blade prop, Sept. annual, recovered three yrs. ago, custom trailer made for KF.  It's not an award winner but a nice solid good flying Kitfox.  If anyone wants I'll sell it with a 582 and all the firewall forward (mount, prop, instruments etc.) $16500 with the 912, $9200 with the 582.  Wife counted three airplanes in the hanger !! I'm dealing

Shoot me a PM for details

EG     

Posted

EG any chance you would sell me the radiator filler neck from the 582 FWF stuff?

Posted

If I sell it with the 912 I'll be selling all the 582 parts. I'll save the filler neck for you. EG

Posted

asw27p8 let me fly this fine bird a few days ago.  It's a good, simple, Kitfox with 80hp.  It flies very smooth and quiet and has a great climb rate.  It's built the way a Kitfox is suppose to be built!!  Bump for a great airplane at a great price

Posted

EG- what's the empty weight with the 912?

Posted

It was a little under 600lbs when I first flew it.  Probably gained a pound or two now but not much.  

Posted

EG - Can you send me some photos of the plane?  I'll take what ever you have.  I have a friend here who may be interested in it.

the av8r web (at) yahoo (dot) com.   [no spaces]