Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tennessee Amphib Project $8K or Trade

1 post in this topic

Posted

NOT MINE CALL THE NUMBER LISTED IF INTERESTED

Avid amphibian for trade or sale. It ha a 582 with a less than 6 hours, electric start. It has a “c†gear box but I want to keep it but I have a new “b†box never used in it’s place. The Amphibian has never been flown. It is licensed now as “Experimental Light Sportâ€. The owner I bought it from was going to use it as an amphibian trainer but donated to a charity . I bought it and licensed it during the grace period of converting ultralight trainers to “ESLAâ€. I have since retired and don’t have the funds to get it back to spec. There is some covering problems that need to be addressed. The aircraft was covered with Stits Aerothane. After a hailstorm the wings were damaged an need some attention. Other things also need to be addressed. It has new MGL instruments. It also has an “IVO inflight adjustable prop†that has been de commissioned for Light Sport. Every thing is still there to make it functional again if desired. There is also a trailer to haul it on.

What I want in return is a nice set of “Puddle Jumper†amphibious floats to fit my Challenger II. They need to have all mounting hardware, rigging, rudder and brakes. I will sell the amphibian for $8000 firm if interested. This is considerably less than I have in it. Please call my voice mail at Eight 6 Five Nine 66 84 Eight Seven for details. I will return your call asap. Thank you for your interest. Tom N769G