Moving to the east coast

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I am moving to PA next week to take a new position with my company. Just seeing how many east coast flyers there is out on that side of the world.

Posted

Here's one, a little bit of a hop for you though in Western NC.  There are several Kitfox's & Avid's in my immediate area but they choose not to be online.

Posted

Avid Bob here, I live in Ohio and I just bought a Avid Flyer,but It is still in Florida. I will be bringing it home this summer. Cant wait.

Posted

Bob, i am in Central PA and am planning on buzzing around a lot this year. Maybe once you get your bird to the Buckeye State, we could do some flying.

Posted

Hi Dave,

I live in Tn outside of Nashville and Mike Ricketts lives in Columbus oh. He's on the Yahoo board a lot. Bryce

Posted

Hi Dave love to but I still need to work on my licence. Im just starting to learn about the Avid and flying. Maybe we get together and compare planes.

Posted

Dirt rider dave,

I am in south central PA at Lazy B airport Just north of York in Dover. We have 1 flying Avid, 1 close to flying Avid, and a few other light sport aircraft on the field. We hang out there on weekends and fly to nearby Bermudian Valley Airport which has quit a bit of antique and light sport activity. There is also Shoestring airport south of us near Shrewsberry PA that has the most light sport activity in the area.  Every Fathers day there is a nice ultralight and light sport fly inn at Shrevesport north airport. The mason Dixon Flyers host the event which has been going on for around 25 years. It attracts about 100 aircraft each year and there is camping and showers and a swimming pool available right on the field. You are welcome to visit any time.

Cliff