post-267-0-99765200-1385512523_thumb.jpg

post-267-0-95608400-1385512568_thumb.jpg

post-267-0-06686600-1385512647_thumb.jpg

post-267-0-50361100-1385512783_thumb.jpg

post-267-0-64550400-1385512810_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Kool paint scheme on Avid -

Someone needs to run a bulldozer and flatten some of those bumps in Wyoming!  :lol:

I went up a real nice valley in Wyoming after leaving Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Mountain - up to Little Big Horn - Guess I am just a flatland pilot!

Always like to see big rocks and little planes.

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Neat pictures, thanks for posting them Paul.  Looks like you have some great places to explore with your Avid.  Better get some big tires on that bird.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have some 21's setting in the hanger but I am not sure that they are up to the terraine around here. I look at all of the great sand bar photos you all post from up in AK and I have to admit I am envious. And the FISH....

Ed you probably went right by where they are making holes to take out the coal. Did you get to see Devils Tower? Most of the Paint is actually vinyl that a friend cut for me.

Took some video of a flight through the mountains looking for turkey for dinner but only saw Christmas geese along the river. I have not figured out the editing part yet so if this old brain can work through that I will post a video one of these days.