Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OIL RICH TWO STROKE

8 posts in this topic

Posted

OIL RICH TWO STROKE

While camping out at Oshkosh this year with my buddy, who I cannot name at this time, I had the following experience.   Every morning after the long walk to the showers he had a ritual of putting very large amounts of Baby Powder in his  boxer shorts.  This he claimed this keeps the boys happy after the miles of walking we would be doing.  Now comes the fun part.  With every step he took the view from behind  looked like a duel exhaust 2 stroke burning way too much oil.  Luckily this only lasted for the first couple hundred yards.  Happy Thanksgiving to all, and my camping buddy Doug.   :bartmoon:

1 person likes this

Posted

hahahha :lmao: Better get some of this!!

61urVYInlXL._SL1195_.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Dose it come in a larger size?  After all he has big boys.

1 person likes this

Posted

when heading out for a long snogo ride it tough to explain to the wife why we put vaseline on our nuts and buttcrack just to go hang out with your buddies... after a few hundred miles of hard riding and sweating the chaffing without it is brutal!  :lol:

:BC:

Posted

The toughest HD "Iron Butt" bikers in the 115º heat of the Sturgis South Dakota summer all carry and use baby power for lubrication of the baggage...

Posted

Ha, you must have been a bit foggy from that face plant after tripping over my beer cooler. Give ya credit though, you keep up pretty good for an old guy. ;-)

Posted

Thanks Doug.  I will try harder next year, as long as you let me enter your private camping domain.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I will have to come over for a bump or two some night next year . I think I will leave the vasiline at our camp though!

Edited by Bandit
1 person likes this