Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FOR SALE: MKIV Kit/Parts/Zero time NSI w/mounts, cowl, prop

4 posts in this topic

Posted

My Dad is looking to move an Avid project

MK4 AVID KIT • COME AND GET IT • no gear or rudder.NSI eng with mounts & cowl.Lots of parts 6500.00 Call 208 553 3665 • Contact Dennis J. Myers - DENNIS'AEROSPORTS, Owner - located Orofino, ID USA • Telephone: 208-553-3665 . • Posted December 2, 2013 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad

It has everything to build a set of Speedwings. Red powerdercoated real MKIV fuse with baggage area. It's missing the Rudder and landing gear but everything else is there including the hardware. It would work perfect to upgrade your plane to a MKIV and have a whole bunch of spare parts. He also has a complete FWF including instruments, mounts, and cowling for a break-in time only NSI Soob that was on my plane when he bought it. PM me or call my Dad at the number listed for more information.

Posted

So that's how you got the bug... Runs in the family!

Posted

Chewie I was fortunate enough to grow up eating pancakes with Dean Wilson every Sunday at the EAA hangar as a teenager. My Avid roots go way back.

Posted (edited)

I came from a family of docs and nurses.  But it's best for everyone that I tinker with machines rather than humans.

Did you ever hit Missoula as a kid?  That's my hometown.

Not to hijack the thread or anything! :P

Edited by Chewie