CONTRIBUTIONS TO KEEP SITE GOING

153 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks guys, this group is the most awesome group I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. 

:BC:

hi akflyer

I live in ththe UK and don't have paypal is there another way I can send you money as I think this site is amazing and very friendly so would like to help it carry on. 

thanks 

Richard 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, this group is the most awesome group I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. 

hi akflyer

I live in ththe UK and don't have paypal is there another way I can send you money as I think this site is amazing and very friendly so would like to help it carry on. 

thanks 

Richard 

Richard,  If you search thru this thread you will find Leni's "Akflyer" Leonard Perry mail address or I can PM it to you if you cant find it.  It is on page 1.   He also listed his email.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

hi akflyer

thanks 

Richard 

Hello Richard.  I am not sure how to get money across the pond other than a money order of some sort. 

Posted

Leni,

Thanks for all you do for our group of builders and flyers...just sent you some dough $$$

Merry Christmas!

Ron

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Ron  You guys truly are the best group of guys I have ever had the pleasure of cyber hanging with!

1 person likes this

Posted

Leni,

Checks in the mail today.

Bandit

1 person likes this

Posted

Leni,

My PayPal account has been not sending things part of the time.  Fortunately not pulling the funds either just losing the transactions.  Please verify that my pennies made it to you.

Thank you,

Dave in Western IL

1 person likes this

Posted

Leni,

My PayPal account has been not sending things part of the time.  Fortunately not pulling the funds either just losing the transactions.  Please verify that my pennies made it to you.

Thank you,

Dave in Western IL

Yes Sir I received it, Thank you very much.  Merry Christmas guys!

Posted

you can either paypal to akflyer_2000@yahoo.com or snail mail to

Leonard Perry

35795 Forerunner St

Soldotna AK 99669

I do appreciate the contributions guys, it keeps the site ad free and clean.

Thanks

John,  Here is the Contributions info.   EDMO

Posted

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed!  The hosting fees are coming due and of course, do to the amount of traffic we have and the storage that we use, they upped the rates on me again.. oh well, the growth and additional members and pictures is well worth it to me!

I just sent you something through PayPal. Thank you for the site and everyone here that answers my sometimes brain fart questions.  

Posted

Done....I am really happy to contribute as this website has helped me so much...also thanks to all the other contributors

Posted

Thanks guys, its very much appreciated!

Posted

When you see a papal donation from mike mysicka that would be me. I didn't see anywhere to put a note with my user name, but I am kinda dumb. I have already learned so much here that I wanted to help. Mike

2 people like this

Posted

When you see a papal donation from mike mysicka that would be me. I didn't see anywhere to put a note with my user name, but I am kinda dumb. I have already learned so much here that I wanted to help. Mike

thank you very much!  welcome aboard mr!  no worries about being dumb we all have that trait at times.  I do more often than not :lol:

Posted

Sent via paypal. Thank you akflyer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Mr, much appreciated! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Paypal payment, take 2. Thanks for great site!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you sir!

Posted

Happy New Year Leni!  Just sent you some dough...Thanks for keeping a great site going!

Cheers,

Ron

Posted (edited)

Darn it Leni - With so much going on I think I failed to mail you a Christmas card with a check or money in it - Keep me on the Contributers' List and I will catch up someday this spring.   Then, maybe I sent one? - my mind is missing a few bolts right now!  ;<)  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Just sent a donation via PayPal.  Fabulous work Lenni and a great resource.

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys, you are all awesome!  The site contributions are very much appreciated!  I gotta say that you guys are the most kick ass group I have ever had the pleasure of hanging with.  Most other forums I am on do annoying membership drives that flood your emails and PM boxes.  I refuse to do that yet yall step up and donate without being begged.  That's some good people right there I tell ya!

Edited by akflyer

Posted

Hi Leni, 

Would you send me your address again I'll mail you a couple bucks.

Thanks,

Bandit

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the emainl to akflyer in the Feb 9th 2014 post (in this string) still valid for paypaling? 

1 person likes this

Posted

yes it is.