Hi Leni,

some small support from Slovakia, Europe as well :) via PayPal

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you sir!

:BC:

Posted

Hey Lenni,

you should get my small contribution through paypal (reginetran) under my wife's name :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I was wondering who that was... When yall don't put your screen name in the comments on the PP its hard for me to tell who it is sometimes if not impossible :lol:

Posted (edited)

Leni,  Although I may have used PP before - (memory is gone!) - I put my old-fashioned check in the PO this holiday so you will get it by snailmail someday.   Thanks so much for a great site.  Looking forward to another good year. 

Jolly Good Show!  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Ed, as always, enjoy your contributions to the site both monetarily (you outta be hanging onto them greenbacks ya know) and your knowledge and willingness to help here.  Thanks and happy new years to ya!

Posted

I sent a little something through Paypal, thanks Leni!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks Ed, as always, enjoy your contributions to the site both monetarily (you outta be hanging onto them greenbacks ya know) and your knowledge and willingness to help here.  Thanks and happy new years to ya!

I didn't promise to leave wife as a rich widow - just promised an empty hanger!   She don't like "clutter"!   ;<)   EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Since everyone is sending money, I sent you a bill for the Mangy to grace your website.

I don't want you getting a big head about this...

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Larry!  I don't care what you other friends say about ya I think ya'll are pretty bad ass to be supporting the site without me begging or doing "membership drives" like other sites have done or still do. 

Posted

Small one on the way today, thanks for the upkeep!

1 person likes this

Posted

Small one on the way today, thanks for the upkeep!

Thank you sir!

Posted

You should have recieved my contribution around Jan 16 via PayPal. If that is not the case let me know.

Fred

1 person likes this

Posted

I just sent you some cash via Paypal, Leni.  Thanks for another year of keeping this bad boy running!  

Posted

Thanks guys, your all pretty damn awesome!

Posted

Leni,

Thank You for such a Great Site for all of us to use!  I have been following it for a long time and always wondered how to contribute to it.  My own dumb fault for not asking!!!

Since I have not contributed in the past I just sent you a large donation through PP to contribute to help keep this site running.  

Since I finally got my kit a few weeks ago (after all these years ) I will be relying on this site for information and answers to questions going forward for sure!

Thanks Again

Randy

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you sir, much appreciated!  Congrats on the new kit!

Posted (edited)

Sky4Play  Thank you very much for the generous donation, you guys are truly blowing me away and giving me a good reminder of what this site is and who its about.  You the members.  I would venture to say we have the best damn group of experimental aviators that I have seen on the net yet.  No big shot blow hards measuring peckers to see who can throw the most money at a pavement pounder etc.  The place feels like a family here and I am really glad to have a place to bring us together.

Edited by akflyer

Posted

Sorry I wasn't smart enough to do a search.. as to making a contribution to this wonderful site.

Wish all fixes were that easy....Thanks Leni for all that you do...John O

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Leni,

new year - new contribution ;)

just a few bucks to support this site running :biker2:

Posted

Old school, too! Check in snail mail!

Posted

The Canadian avid flyer connection has sent you his small contribution..Thank you so much for keeping this up an alive

Posted

Thank you folks for your contributions to help keep the site going.  I truly do appreciate it!  As you all know, I don't do "membership drives" or pressure anyone to contribute, but you folks that do so on your own really mean a lot to me!

Happy New year hope the weather improves soon so we can all get in some good flying!

Posted (edited)

Hey Leni,

Sho 'nuff, the check I snail-mailed to you on Jan 11 never got cashed.  Maybe was part of your lost/stolen mail.  Will re-send.  Greatly appreciate what you have created for us.  I have learned so much about our unique little birds from the site.  Tons of know-how, and a great crew!  Can't wait till spring to try out all the new mods!  Since my bird lives in the garage, 25 miles from the airport, the days are too short for flying now anyway!  Launching the bird takes time.

Edited by Turbo

Posted

Hey Leni,

Sho 'nuff, the check I snail-mailed to you on Jan 11 never got cashed.  Maybe was part of your lost/stolen mail.  Will re-send.  Greatly appreciate what you have created for us.  I have learned so much about our unique little birds from the site.  Tons of know-how, and a great crew!  Can't wait till spring to try out all the new mods!  Since my bird lives in the garage, 25 miles from the airport, the days are too short for flying now anyway!  Launching the bird takes time.

Thank you sir!  Sorry for the hassle!