A cool new forum

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Great!  I'll be starting my thread in here soon.  It's complicated but I'm still recovering from a series of 5 moves since I left Fairbanks in aut five.  We've been living in and out of boxes for years now and it's tough getting all that junk sorted then thrown away.  

Anyway,  I can see the garage floor now and I've got my indoor electronics/music studio to do yet before I can get the Zenith CH701 out of the trailer and into a recognizable airplane form.  Not long now. 

EB

1 person likes this

Posted

well get to gettin!  if you were living in fairbanks, I can see why the smart wife don't want to move back!  80% of the time its colder in FB than it is on the slope in the winter :lol:

:BC:

Posted

Hey EB, my flyin buddy is the zenair dealer out this way and flys one so I'll try and pass on any questions to him if needed but this bunch will probably be able to answer them im sure

Posted

Hey EB, my flyin buddy is the zenair dealer out this way and flys one so I'll try and pass on any questions to him if needed but this bunch will probably be able to answer them im sure

That's good to know Willis.  I'll need all the help I can get.