Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WANTED: 72" prop for soob belt reduction pusher

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeh, and I'm only starting with my 2nd Bud Lite - It is a left-hand bottle, but I'm holding it in my right hand - but if I turn my chair around backwards, then it is on the left side - right?  :lol:

Did you know that in some foreign countries, it is considered Bad Manners to change hands with your knife and fork, like we often do, even with propellers?

EDMO

Joey, Please inform your Dad that "He is a Shit-Disturber"!  HA! 

Seriously tho - I would like to hear about and see some photos of the HC in the "other aircraft" posts.

ED

Ah-Ha - Knew there was something wrong with swapping tractor props - You cant put a Rotax prop on a Soob - The Hub wont fit - but guess you could swap blades if they will work in a Soob hub.

Figured that out after 3rd Bud Lite!  :lol:

I'm finished.....

ED

Edited by Ed In Missouri
2 people like this

Posted

See that Ed, it just goes to show ya that the answer to the worlds problems can be figured out over a few beers! 

Kenneth, I am stuck in the frozen north watching the weather turn to total shit outside my bedroom window.  No drinking till I get on the freedom bird Tuesday, but I still get a good laugh outta this topic!  I was not sure what to do next.. hit someone over the head or poke them in the eye.. Whoop Whoop Whoop..

It's nice to have a crowd here that can laugh as we go back and forth on issues!

:BC:

Posted

Leni,

Someone has to keep you awake on the job - Counting polar bears in snow can make you sleepy!

EDMO

Posted

Yeh, and I'm only starting with my 2nd Bud Lite - It is a left-hand bottle, but I'm holding it in my right hand - but if I turn my chair around backwards, then it is on the left side - right?  :lol:

Did you know that in some foreign countries, it is considered Bad Manners to change hands with your knife and fork, like we often do, even with propellers?

EDMO

Joey, Please inform your Dad that "He is a Shit-Disturber"!  HA! 

Seriously tho - I would like to hear about and see some photos of the HC in the "other aircraft" posts.

ED

Ah-Ha - Knew there was something wrong with swapping tractor props - You cant put a Rotax prop on a Soob - The Hub wont fit - but guess you could swap blades if they will work in a Soob hub.

Figured that out after 3rd Bud Lite!  :lol:

I'm finished.....

ED

Now which way do those caps twist off when you turn your chair around? :funnypostabove:

1 person likes this

Posted

Horizontal, Randy - Just like Helicopter blades!  :lol:

EDMO

Posted

I just decided I want a beer more than a hovercraft. :blink:

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the interest,Im still in tears after reading the posts.I didn't give Joey enough info.I have a warp drive and 2 ivo props.All too short.I would go for any brand 72 in.Standing behind the HC the prop needs to turn ccw.Remember the flat side of the prop shoulb be faceing you.

1 person likes this