Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KING OBUMMER TO GIVE UP INTERNET CONTROL?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

TV News this morning says our Government will give control of internet away - to whom???

But, maybe the bigger question, is, WHY?

EDMO

Posted

He's given away the farm, Why not the Internet, too?

Who can actually support this man anymore, now that it is obvious who and what he really is?

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought who he is was pretty obvious his first campaign .... But the blind masses took this country down. It's tough to blame him when "the people" voted his ass in... Twice... But his actions never cease to amaze me.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The dummies here voted for his "free Obummer phones - free ObummerCare - Green ObummerEnergy - and Obummer Immigration", and didn't care how much it would cost the country and the working class.

They couldn't see how much this TV Preacher-Salesman LIED!

And let us not forget Hilliary, drinking and dancing in South America on our dime while not protecting our Ambassador in Benghazi....

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this

Posted

The people that voted for him will get whats coming . To bad their bringing all of the common sense people down with them.John Wayne quoted '' Life is hard but harder when your stupid''. That fits most of the people now days.Randy

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm like Leni, this guy continues to amaze me.  He must have a think tank working 24-7 figuring out new ways he can wreck America.  And the main news media is a full player in distracting the masses, hiding his lies and demonizing anyone who disagrees with him.  And the people put him in there twice, and our congress just lets him do whatever he wants.  You would think they would want to at least retain some of their power but the ones in control are pretty effective in letting him get away with this monarchy.

Edited by SuberAvid
1 person likes this

Posted

Why do you think there's 24-7 flight 370 coverage?

Russia is laughing at the eunuch. The Islamo-maggots are laughing at the eunuch. The entire world is laughing at him. But the drug addled hippies and the rest of the left wing radicals in charge of everything who voted for him are still having o-gasms every time he reads the teleprompter.

Posted

and the good news is   Hillary  is up next

Posted

Just on the news - Republicans trying to pass a bill to stop internet giveaway - But bet Harry Reid and the Doomocrats wont help!

EDMO

Posted

US state constitutions state....a right of revol.......couldn't get it to copy and paste...

Posted

If you cant use the right click to copy and paste, highlight what you want to paste then hit control C to copy then control V to paste.  That is what I have to do when using firefox here.

:BC:

Posted

Wouldnt it be something if anyone who criticized the move knew anything except what Rush Limbaugh told them to think? I am amazed that adults who have bumper stickers trying to keep Government out of their lives now mess their pants because Government is trying to get out of part of their lives. Make up your freeking minds - if you have freeking minds.

Now ask yourself- who "controls" the internet? Do you know? Who will in the future? While your conservative republicans try to make net neutrality go away, so you can watch big business take over, you bitch about a private commission giving out URLs. Yep, backs up what I've known about conservatives - too much time above 10,000 feet without oxygen.

Posted

Lol. Everyone knows Al Gore invented and still owns the Internet.

1 person likes this

Posted

... And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call a fly-by trolling. First post spewing lib-tard talking points.

Leni, I guess you know your website has made it when that happens! Congratulations!

1 person likes this

Posted

10'000 feet ? Silly little dim dem Typical knows nothing ,but acts like a authority , ps we only listen to Oreilly

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope you brought your flame suit to this party, your about to get roasted.... nice troll..

Posted

It cracks me up that we have so much info on this site about planes, yet you pick up on dumbo's topic.... 10k? I never fly that high, you can't see shit from up there, once you come back down to earth maybe you can see straight.

:BC:

Posted

I've been over 12K in mine... but I guess I'm starting out a lot higher up than most :) gotta love it. 

think we will get a reply from the troll or did he go out for some more o2?

1 person likes this

Posted

For the record, I've had mine to 11.5 and she still had climb left, 300 fpm with a full load.

I figure the Mangy with a 105 hp Zipper should be able to climb right into orbit.

1 person likes this

Posted

7k is the highest I can remember having mine. But that's because I have a thing about not swimming in ice water. :BC::BC:

Posted

OK, you folks beat me into submission. The Government should keep control of the internet. And that's such a good idea, let's agree the Government should take the telephone system under control, and away from all those pesky private companies. And cable TV, too. And how about the power companies? yep, you convinced me. Thanks, I feel re-born!

Posted

You forgot to add health care to your nonsense ! pesky private company's , do some research and find out who has forced the most small company's to close their doors. I will give you a clue ( because you don't have one) Obama , rember the famous quote when your boy was claiming that the government built this country? Is the fog lifting yet ? If not you can vote for Hillary next time.

1 person likes this

Posted

…don't feed the lib-tard trolls.

1 person likes this

Posted

O'Bummer chose the right career - They fire newspeople for lying!

EDMO

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

--DELETE--

Edited by dholly