Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

need help

10 posts in this topic

Posted

i just joined this forum and have enjoyed the info. My problem is this, I'm trying to join another forum, called Homebuilt Airplanes,com, I'm sure some of you are familiar with that Forum.

I have completed the registration form, but there isn't a box to click on to complete the registration. Tried to send a message to the Administrator, same deal, no place to send message. The only box at the bottom of either one, says" reset fields".

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Richard

Posted

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that forum.  Maybe close the browser window and reopen to reset the form?   Maybe a reboot to clear your cashe?

Posted

I'm a member on there, though I'm not active. I PMed the administrator to see if he had some advice I could pass along to you. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Luke D.

Posted

Thanks Luke, that would be very helpful!

Richard M.

Posted

I am a member. I don't remember it being any different than any other forum. Did you check your junk box of your email for an email to complete the registration? Sometimes they get filtered out of your main inbox as spam.

Posted

Very good site, particularly for scratchbuilders, tons of info. I am a member there also but don't recall anything special or particularly confusing about their registration process. Perhaps someone here who is not a already member would be willing to go through the registration process and provide you some help. EDMO, would be a good forum for you to join!

Posted

Sorry Richard. Still haven't heard back from the administrator. If I remember right, he is active duty military, and sometimes not around.

Luke D.

Posted

Hey Richard. I never heard back from the administrator, so I posted the question in the forum for other users to comment on. A reply came back quickly to make sure you have javascript enabled. You can see his comments if you go over there, and look for a thread called "New user trying to register".

Posted

Doug, 

I have a full-time job stirring this site!  Need to write less and work on plane more....

EDMO

Posted

I want to thank everyone for their efforts, I was able to successfully register tonight. I've been very busy for the last few weeks, and haven't taken the time to check this forum. I know that may sound lame, but it's the truth.

Richard