Followers 0

After years of searching they found the remains of my ex wifes plane

10 posts in this topic

Posted

:BC:

post-2-0-25028500-1397259204.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

All is well Leni - My ex bailed off before hitting the tree!  - Oh, that was your ex?  Maybe they were flying tandem?

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure,,, things are blury, but I think I remember riding that thing at Big Lake one night

1 person likes this

Posted

I notice that there are no registration numbers on that dangerous object - Unregistered flying objects kill people!

Please call the President and give large donations to make it illegal to sell an unregistered flying object -

make background checks mandatory - and destroy all unregistered flying objects - limit all to only have 7 straws attached,

and a 55 mph speed limit - make seatbelts and airbags mandatory - put red and green and white flashing lights on them.

ONLY your government can protect YOU!

EdMO

Posted

:lol:  yeah Bob, I remember that night at biglake! 

Ed,  In this case dont you think it would be better to have them riding as fast as possible when they impact?  Think of the money you would have saved and the airplanes you could have bought :lmao:

Posted

THEM?  Hell no, I am not worried about them - just me trying to get out of the way when they miss the runway - or draw a bead on me!

ED

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably a fatigue/ sleep apnea related accident. There's the reason why we can't have nice things. Its those fat b_(ches flying their damn brooms around sound asleep! Oh humanity! On another topic, it seems like this flying object will take just some minor repairs to make it airworthy again. You planning to fly that Dr. Perry?

Posted

No, I think someone else was right.. just plant flowers around it and make it a historical monument :lmao:

Posted (edited)

Hell, they only fly at night with no lights - definitely not in compliance with FAR 91 - But they never complied with anything else before or after divorce!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What devilish scheme comes in the spring and halts all airplane building?

Hint, all the evil tools come out of hiding for the ritual:  The witch's broom, the shovel, the hoe, the rake!

The ladies refer to it as "Spring cleaning and Flower planting"!

I am so sore from it that I cant move without moaning!

Hoping the recovery wont take too long.

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri