Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spendy Avid

4 posts in this topic

Posted

This thing has been listed about 20 times. It was all the way down to 15 something now he's asking 19.2 I think he's smoking crack...what do you guys think? Maybe it's because it's a "Real Aerial Lady who carry two to the lower level of heaven"  :nutkick:

AVID 582 - YOUR HOMESICK ANGEL • $19,200 • OFFERED • Avid Flyer- IN FLORIDA -AW certificate - C model - 582 ROTAX - IVO 3 blade prop - Beautiful Condition -157 hrs Total airframe / engine Current aircraft condition. Send name, phone number and location via email or telephone message. Calls returned after 8 PM. EST. ORIGINALLY LISTED OVER $20k last December here on Barnstormers. This is an incredible bird - not a cheap fling - She's a HOMESICK ANGEL and a Real Aerial Lady who will carry two to the lower level of heaven ... in class and style. She's no cheap ride...and she's worth every dollar.

Posted

:lol:  yeah I have been watching this one for seems like the last year.... just like our gas prices, it seems to fluctuate weekly.

:beerchug:

Posted

I even spoke (Emailed) with the guy.  Nice plane, but not at that price....  A couple of weeks ago it was down to like $15k.  That is more in line with this plane.

Posted

The Ad says it's now in Florida. I think it was in Canada before. Maybe his other price was Canadian dollars and now it's in American.. hard telling. But ya your right I would not pay more than 12.5 for that airplane.