Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rotax Aircraft Forum

16 posts in this topic

Posted

So is that website down for good?  Anybody here know?

There's been virtually no traffic on it in the last couple of months.

Posted

So is this one dieing too??  :shitfan:

Posted

naw, been out camping for the weekend.  now at the gate waiting on flight back to work...This site is still up and running the other one is not :lol:

Posted

seems that there will be a flurry of activity then posts die off for awhile then it will come back.  I would like to think it is because everyone is out enjoying the weather and flying the planes instead of the keyboards.

:beerchug:

Posted

seems that there will be a flurry of activity then posts die off for awhile then it will come back.  I would like to think it is because everyone is out enjoying the weather and flying the planes instead of the keyboards.

See, Leni, you've got this all wrong.  :2cent:

Everyone here is supposed to be writing (with movies and photos) all their adventures and building schemes so I have something to inspire me while I'm working on my shop, so that I can then work on my plane when the shop is done!

Either that or come down here and take me flying.  :shitfan:

Posted

You have good flying weather where you are???  Cool...very cool.  Still wait for it to arrive here!!

Posted

You have good flying weather where you are???  Cool...very cool.  Still wait for it to arrive here!!

We're probably getting about the same as you, Skysailor.  Just finishing a week of high 80s and 90s with humidity to match.  Rain this weekend then more seasonable next week, 70s and 80s.

Posted

not avid shots, but a few shots of a place we flew to last week to drop off and pick up other clients.  The cabin was built by a guy named Dick Proenneke in 1967.  The craftsmanship was unbelievable.  The door hinges and door latches were a work of art and he only had hand tools some of which he made himself.  He lived out here for 30 yrs.  There are several movies and books about him.  Was a nice flight from Island Lake thru Lake Clark Pass to Telequanna Lake.

631_91eb3858ab28f34a6eae9feb069c0e739df8

633_c4056d5c569522e6406310778ac030567d87

635_97fd30b12f00b1e1483ab526456f1f9d47c7

637_df9861b0d4f6dc7189b122ea00a4fbe8d2df

639_a907e13b037416735a80a43504316d8f343f

641_eb7e2ca99045c8597df2595e7b880dbd1947

Posted

See, Leni, you've got this all wrong.   :2cent:

Everyone here is supposed to be writing (with movies and photos) all their adventures and building schemes so I have something to inspire me while I'm working on my shop, so that I can then work on my plane when the shop is done!

Either that or come down here and take me flying.   :shitfan:

shiiiiiit  You come up here and we can take ya flying.  Show you stuff that would scare the hell outa a normal man :lol:

Posted

Hey guys.. I just got back from a 5 day mission. 42 hours of flight time, 3 states, 4 countries (including Iraq) and half a million pounds of cargo moved in 5 days. We were gone 105 hours and worked 70 of it. Not too shabby of a trip. It's nice when there quick but then it takes  a few days to recover afterwards.. I'm beat. Hope to get a few hours to work on my Avid on Sunday.

Posted

damn, sounds like a pretty good marathon.  Glad your back in one piece, now get back to work on the avid :lol:

Posted

Looks like the Rotax Forum is back up again.

I don't know what to say about this though... 

Posted

YIKES!!!!!! :)'

Posted

yer not right...  and as of this moment your orientation is suspect....  I think the wife is just for good cover..... :lol:

Posted

Looks like the Rotax Forum is back up again.

I don't know what to say about this though... 

Yeah but did ya click that LINK and scroll down?

Whoa boy, :o that there ain't right...

Posted

and yet... sadly, I am sure he is far from the strangest duck at that event...